Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (All)

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/16/2012 6:56:00 PM

I have the dual end 24/7 liner that was available at Sephora. The two colors are Zero (grayed black) and Whiskey (sort of a copper brown). I LOVE this pencil! The colors do stay on my oily lids even without primer, but I don't put them on my waterline and I will add this caveat: they smear for a while when first applied. You have to apply one line at a time then DON'T move around or rub your eyes for a minute or two. After that, they stay all day and into the night! I love that these pencils are soft and don't irritate my eyes or skin, and I'm also a big fan of the dual end packaging for travel.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner Pencil from Urban Decay, is the BEST eyeliner yet! To be honest there is no cons, its easy to remove and apply . Fair packaging, Works GREAT for the waterline and lower lashline. Goes on smoothly, I recommend this product for anyone!

on 10/5/2012 11:05:00 PM

I really feel like I wasted my money on this product. There was so much hype that was so off. It does not last 24/7, it smudges quickly and the packaging is horrible. I guess they put an indention in the top that cuts into the pencil..IDK It was just bad. It seemed to melt from sitting on my makeup stand. I had to stick it in the freezer and even then.....it smudged...HORRIBLY. I will go back to using Rimmel, which is way, way cheaper and actually doesn't smudge.

on 9/23/2012 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this from debenhams as everything was 10% off. Love this product the only pencil that sets on my waterline although it is pricey but I do recommend cos this has lasted for about 2 years and I use it almost everyday !

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ok, so I'm totally addicted to these eyeliners. I have tried many others and I love love love these and will likely never buy another brand unless they go out of business. I'm not sure why people are saying that the liner doesn't stay on, the only thing I can think of is that they are not applying it right. I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm just saying that my sister and I both use these and that has never ever been an issue for either of us. As a matter of fact, I'm quite lazy and don't always remove my make up before bed and it is still there the very next day and if I don't use eye m/u remover before showering it is still on my eyes. So I can't figure out how on earth anyone can complain about the staying power of these liners. They stay forever! But what I love most is that they are SO SMOOTH to apply. I have never had an issue putting it on. Most other liners skip and are harsh and you have to practically melt them in your hand to get them to move on your lid, but not these. They glide so easily I can just do one flick and I'm done. I have been collecting almost every color. Each time I go to Sephora or Ulta I buy a new one. I might need an intervention soon.

on 9/2/2012 2:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best long wearing eyeliner I've tried. Stays on my lids (and even waterline!) all day. So easy to apply as well. So in love!

on 8/20/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought one of these eyeliners the other day at Sephora when I lost my usual Sephora brand liner. For some reason, I had it in my head that it was an Urban Decay pencil I was using - well of course I promptly found the Sephora pencil later that day but for last power, this Urban Decay eyeliner ROCKS. It blows the Sephora long lasting liner away !!
In fact, I've never found another eyeliner that lasts like this. I wish the color I bought was in a smaller pencil to line the eyes more easily but I'll buy it again and also get more colors !!! GREAT job Urban Decay !

on 8/15/2012 4:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

I always had a problem with eyeliners ever since I started wearing makeup. That soon ended when I started using these! These eyeliners stay put no matter what; crying, sleeping, and even working. I've fell asleep with this eyeliner and it's looked perfect the next morning. The price is a little steep with $20 a pencil but the smoothness and the durablity make it worth it. The colors are very bright and stand out, while the blacks and browns look great with a smokey/natural eye. These are so worth it!

on 7/24/2012 10:22:00 PM

Yes! Yes! Yes! Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! For years, I have searched high and low for an eyeliner that would stay put on my waterline. I actually stopped for a while and gave up. I didn't think there could ever be anything out there that would not smear and last long. But lo and behold, I went to Sephora to request for a sample of a tinted moisturizer, not even looking for an eyeliner, and there it was - the Urban Decay 24/7. I picked one up, drew on my waterline and left the store. When I got home in the evening, I looked at myself in the mirror, and the eyeliner was still on my face! It did NOT smear at all! I went to Sephora the next day and I had to buy iit. I'm wearing it right now, and after 8 hours of work, it's still on. No smear, just perfect. Yay! Finally, I found my holy grail!

on 7/19/2012 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

the colour and pigmentation of these pencils is fantastic, the range is pretty good but there aren't many matte colours, or any that aren't crazy glittery/shimmery/sparkly. i have a RIDICULOUS amount of these pencils, all different colours and none of the COLOURS disappoint me, but i gave these a 3 because i really don't think the formula is very good. yes, i do have extremely oily eyelids and don't use primer, but i still expected more out of these! on me they didn't smudge very much but by lunch time, it was almost gone! and it doesn't last 10 minutes on my waterline. which makes me so sad. i wish these worked as well for me as they did everyone else.

** stray dog is the one exception! im totally in love and dreading the day i run out, i wish they had made it part of the permanent line!! ill miss it so much <3

Top Rated Urban Decay Products