Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 4/27/2014 4:48:00 PM

Doesn't work for me! the brush is bad and too soft.

on 4/16/2014 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Out of all the high-end mascaras I've tried (and there have been many), I always come back to this one. It's a very thick formula...so if you like a thinner, more fluid formula, you probably won't like this. It is also lightly scented (don't ask me what Dior was thinking?) I just wanted to put the those things out there, as they're not an issue for me but may be for some. Also, the brush is pretty large in comparison to a lot of high and mid end mascaras (I like this feature, some may not).
I have platinum hair and white eyebrows and eyelashes so definition is very important for my eyes to look balanced with the rest of my makeup, especially for more dramatic or statement looks. When I'm doing a full face and want drama, I reach for Diorshow every single time. My lashes are pretty run-of-the-mill and when wearing this mascara I've been asked which "falsies" I'm using! It's thick formula coats every last last, and creates beautiful bold drama. A slow, fluid stroke from root to tip is what I've found most effective and I've never had clumping or smudging issues with Diorshow (I have very oily lids). Less is more, I've come to find this formula is easy to overdo as it can become weighty. It's smooth application and it's ability to create dramatic lashes in just one coat have made this mascara a staple in my makeup stash and I will never be without it! Ladies looking for a thinner formula should look in to Guerlain Maxi lash or Chanel's Le Volume mascara, as they are wonderful as well!

on 4/11/2014 9:13:00 PM

$25 USD. This is yet another high-end mascara that just didn't work for my short and straight Asian lashes. The formula was quite thin, but weirdly, when I put it on, the brush applied it in clumps, so that parts of my lashes were thickly clumped while other parts had no formula on it. As a result, the thickly applied clumps flaked later and just looked horrible. I tried multiple times to apply in different ways but finally concluded this mascara isn't for me. I feel like I've tried most of the hyped mascaras out there by now on my quest to replay Lash Stylist, and I've noticed that on my particular type of lashes, the fuller brushes just don't work. The Diorshow has a fuller brush, and it doesn't grip my lashes and apply the formula evenly. So, note to self, no more wasting $$ unless the brush looks like it'll work on my lash type!

It ruined my eyelashes by pulling them out and making them thinner :(( dissatisfaction

on 4/10/2014 7:10:00 AM

I am a 80's girl at heart so I love me some blue mascara, ever since high school. After many years of trying different kinds, this is my absolute favorite! The blue is very bright and it lasts all day. I get tons of compliments on it. Expensive but it's the one that I don't mind splurging on!!

on 4/10/2014 12:34:00 AM

Best mascara ever! I have been using this for years! The waterproof one is my go to mascara ever time I am going out or when my lashes need a boost. I don't use it as often as I did because I don't need a fake lashes look every day. It's still my go to mascara for parties or show.

It is a good overall mascara, but it is not worth the money. You can find the same good product at a drug store. I thought I was buying the best mascara in the world when I read the reviews and I was a little disappointed to find just an average mascara.

on 3/29/2014 12:11:00 PM

I didn't really love the jumbo-sized brush, I thought it was a little big.
Overall- not for me.

on 3/29/2014 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved the smell when i used this product! I've never used a mascara that smells like perfume, so this was a nice plus for me. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there... soon after application my eyes started getting extremely irritated and red. I was wearing contact lenses so I did not make the link straight away and used it for another 2 times before I realised it was the mascara. This was not a good product!

on 3/29/2014 1:12:00 AM

This would be an excellent mascara for me if it hadn't irritated my eyes. Weird because I used up a whole tube of DiorShow Extase with no problems, but the original DiorShow made my eyes sting and I won't use or buy this again.
Which is unfortunate because it gave a gorgeous, dramatic effect that was still clean-looking. No flaking or smudging either. Good stuff but there's definitely an ingredient in there that doesn't agree with me.
And I didn't really love the jumbo-sized brush either, I thought it was a little unwieldy.
Overall- not for me.