Jordana Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

Price: $

on 10/24/2013 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Ok, so I tried 2 of these felt tip liners from Jordana. One was skinny, and the other was fatter. They were both terrible. I don't know why they got good ratings.

The color was very watery looking - not a deep black at all. Both liners were incredibly dry! I stored them felt tip side down so the ink would be at the tip...but still barely any ink came out in either of them. The ink that did come out smudged by the early afternoon.

The felt tip liner that I got from ELF had the same problems. I'm either doing something wrong, or it's time to quit buying this style of eyeliner lol.

on 10/14/2013 11:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the worst eyeliner I have ever tried...and believe me, I've tried some doozies. I don't even know where to begin. The line it creates is super sheer and cannot be built up. Also, it is so hard to make an even line without it becoming spotty or drying up. I know it only cost $1.99 but come on...

on 9/21/2013 12:35:00 PM

This is a great eyeliner. The price is awesome too. It is pretty pigmented, and the one tube of this I have purchased has lasted me months and months without drying out so far. It does not smudge or fade on me, but it is not waterproof. I do love it for daily use since it is so easy to apply! I recommend!

on 9/20/2013 1:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wanted a soft, choclate brown liquid liner for doing a thin cat eye for day. I got this in the brown shade and its perfect for what I wanted. Luckily, I didn't get a dud and have had no issues with it drying out or skipping when I apply it. For me, it lasts all day and doesn't smudge or flake off. For $2 US, you just can't beat it. I would definitely re-purchase.

on 9/20/2013 1:39:00 PM

There should be reviews for the eye marker too! I love this eyeliner pen! (and its chubbier cousin :) )They are very pigmented, smooth and easy to use. I had been buying the LA girl eye marker (at three times the cost) but I wont anymore. I love a winged liner and this is literally the way to a 5 second winged eye. swoosh and sweep and I am out the door. I got both the pen and the marker because some days you want a thick line and some days you dont. If my local walgreens is out of stock I will order it oline I love it that much...enough to pay shipping! lol

on 9/20/2013 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

From what I gather this is one of those products where the quality control is pretty poor and a lot of people get "duds". That's what happened to me. I bought the black one and when it decided to work, it seemed really nice, but mostly it was just dry, as if it was an old eyeliner that dried out (even though I had just bought it). I just can't get mine to work smoothly; some of the eyeliner might come out a little but then just dry up right away. I'm disappointed that it didn't work and it's annoying how it seems like the quality of the product is so inconsistent from one eyeliner to the next. I might buy another to see if the second one I buy works, though, for the price.

on 9/12/2013 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I gave it two stars because it does actually work (sorta). I was really excited to try this eyeliner because of all the great reviews. I had read that lots of people had gotten duds their first time buying one so I bought two to try just in case. Both of them were awful. They did make nice straight lines on my hand and the felt tip made it easy to control, but the line was super sheer and not buildable at all (it was like when you go over a line on a blackboard and it just erases it instead of making it darker). It also skipped a lot on the eyelid. Maybe I got two duds but if that's how inconsistent they are I'd rather just spend a little more on something I know is going to be good. For cheap eyeliners, the Wet n Wild one is pretty awesome and dark (though not waterproof). All in all, I'd say the felt tip brush is decent but the formula sucks. I think if you need a good felt tip pen the Loreal Lineur Intense has a better brush and formula.

on 8/28/2013 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I must have gotten a dud because the tip of my pen was dried out. I tested out different swatches on my hand, and for some reason, color was only coming out of the back of the felt tip rather than the tapered area, so I couldn't get any liner on my lids. I am going out to get another one just because it's so expensive and it seems like everyone likes it, but it's annoying that there are some bad ones out there.

on 8/13/2013 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

At first I HATED this product...But once I got the hang of the thicker tip I LOVED it. I bought two when I finally found it and I love having a backup because they areALWAYS sold out... sad :( but I find this is best for cateye effects because it is very precise and pigmented... AND CHEAPPP!!!!!!!

get it when you can find it

on 8/11/2013 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Love this eyeliner!!! I have so many black liquid liners and I wish I found this one sooner, I would've saved so much money!!!