Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencils (All)

3.6

on 2/21/2011 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

These are gorgeous colours, that are vivid and highly pigmented. The liner glides on smooth and creamy. They are hard to apply to the waterline or tightline with and they come off easily on these areas, so they lost a liipy for this. Otherwise, great product

on 2/17/2011 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like that this is a real black eyeliner, deep black and is matte. This has a nice texture and glides on well for easy application. It stays quite a long time on my lids, but a bit strange that it budged under my eyes. I think this is not waterproof enough. nevertheless, i still like it as it does a great job staying put on my upper eyelids. would repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Does not last on water line or any other line.

Fades on top.

Moves to corners of water line in less than an hour.

on 1/28/2011 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hands down best eyeliner I've ever used and I've tried EVERYTHING from MAC Fluidline, Stila Paint Pots, BB Gel liners, etc etc, the list goes on. I have very oily lids and most pencil liners smudge and smear on me within a couple of hours. This stuff stays all day, even on my waterline. It glides on smoothly with no tugging and comes in a range of gorgeous colors. LOVE!

on 12/31/2010 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

pro: the color is ok
con: definitely not for my super oily eyelids, it smears right after I put it on.

on 11/25/2010 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really impressed with how waterproof it is! I had tried washing my face with the eyeliner on & it doesn't even move. It's also smooth to glide on & highly pigmented. I would say it's worth buying!

on 11/13/2010 11:30:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE these eyeliners- I was shocked to read some of the negative reviews. I was thrilled to find these. Daily, I either wear these or Bobbi Brown's gel liners. These come in an amazing array of colors (though I have not found the perfect brown for me). I found a gorgeous purple, subdued blue, and nice gray-black. Only downside I found is they seem to sharpen down quick, so I feel like I repurchase relatively quickly. They go on easily, last all day, and you can get a fine point or smudge them out. Love and will keep repurchasing!

on 10/30/2010 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I line my upper and lower waterline and it does smudge in both corners. I bounce between this liner and MAC automatic liner. Both smudge and neither is fantastic. Still looking for something that will last 12 hrs in my waterline.

on 10/24/2010 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought Aqua Eyes in a dark brown color (2L) and it's by far my favorite eyeliner I've tried. It goes on very smoothly with no tugging, looks great on, and doesn't wear off easily. I normally have a LOT of trouble with keeping eyeliner on. I do it at home, walk out my door satisfied, see my reflection somewhere and wonder what happened. But this doesn't smudge/ fade/ mysteriously make you ugly. I tested it out on my hand to see what would happen if I did my best to smudge it. Of course after a while it faded, but it never smudged to other parts of my hand. Hooray!
Anyway, it's a little expensive ($17) and I was very reluctant to buy it, but I'm very glad I did. I'll go drugstore with anything else, but I'm definitely sticking with this eyeliner.

on 10/22/2010 2:11:00 PM

Color is decent and does last but the actual pencil dries out after a few months and tugs on the eye like nobody's business. Considering the price, I don't see how it's a value. Also, after sharpening, the tip breaks off, leaving the pencil useless. I'm going with Urban Decay next time.