Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YUMMMMM...this is probably one of my favorite smelling shampoos ever!! Smells sooo good!

Also makes my hair very soft and shiney! I have had great results with this shampoo.

on 12/22/2012 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

first,my hair is naturally wavvy,dry and tends to poof like a lion!!i usually straighten my hair about once a week when i go out..the first time i use it,i thought that it would smell so strong like other HB product..but the frangrance just fine..not too strong like the other range..its pretty good for moisturizing..it makes my hair more manageable,soft and smooth..my hair looked like just from hair treatment..it doesnt strip my natural oil hair..its so soft..now my hair is pretty manageable..not dry and not oily..but i wouldnt really care if it makes my hair oily someday..atleast it wasnt over oily..because oily hair is healthy and not easy damaged as dry hair..5star!!!!!!!

I used to use this product and I was pleased with it. It made my hair really shiny, soft and healthy. It also smells really nice and the packaging is a nice colour. I would recommend this to others.

on 11/29/2012 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this on and off for about a year and haven't experience the build-up problems others have mentioned. I have thick, coarse hair and this does a good job of cleansing, rinsing clean and leaving my hair soft. In fact, I've replaced my expensive KMS moisturizing shampoo with the Clairol product because it doesn't dry my hair out as much and costs about 1/3 as much. For me, it's a winner.

on 11/5/2012 1:56:00 PM

Avoid if you have oily hair. My hair was literally even more of an oil ball after using this product.

on 10/15/2012 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to love this shampoo and conditioner. It was my go to cheap version of bed headís dumb blonde. But it seems like every time I use this I get so much build up from it that Iíve stopped using it. My biggest complaint is the herbal essence tops always seem to break on me.

on 10/7/2012 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This shampoo left my hair with a lot of buildup. Smelled amazing though (of course like every herbal essence product). Definitely would not buy again though, the roots of my hair always felt really heavy and clumpy even after washing with this shampoo... it left the ends of my hair feeling soft and hydrated though.

on 9/16/2012 6:56:00 PM

i am not picky about shampoos, but this one doesn't give me a clean feel after washing. I do this this blue conditioner in the same line and would keep buying that.
I seriously don't even know how to finish this bottle, it dries my hair~!!!

on 9/13/2012 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product just didn't work for me full stop. I bought both the matching shampoo and conditioner to replace my Pantene one which has been giving me some trouble. I have a long wavy hair that's thick, dry and coarse since I straighten it about 3-4 times a week. I was searching for something more hydrating and came across this shampoo and conditioner. I read a lot of good reviews about this Herbal Essences line for dry hair so I decided to try it. I really like the packaging and it smells really nice and sweet. It did hydrate my hair, but after a few weeks of using it, it started to give me dandruff and made my scalp itch like crazy. I notice that there's some kind of buildup on my hair and it gets really oily. Yes I was searching for something to replenish my hair with much needed moisture but not so much as to make it an oil refinery. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is definitely my alltime favourite shampoo! I have been using it for almost a year now and wouldn't even think of changing!!!! I've tried so many other shampoos but I absolutely LOVEE this one! It leaves my hair feeling soft and silky and very hydrated! It also smells amazing <3