NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 1/11/2015 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I was sceptical of the hype and wary of the glitter but must admit I'm hugely impressed. It's shows up like a sheer, natural flush on my skin tone. Although it looks very sparkly in the pan it isn't obvious on the face, instead providing a soft, subtle glow. Application is very forgiving and the soft texture means my brush picks up a good amount and it blends so easily. It makes me want to try more NARS blushes to see if the formula is this great on the other shades. I actually find myself using the blush more frequently for both night and day looks, even though people might think it's to shimmery for the daytime. It layers nicely over my other blushes too if I want a bit more depth of colour, and completes every makeup look I try with a fresh, flattering glow. It really is a beautiful product to wear; I love it.

on 1/11/2015 12:32:00 AM

This blush is overrated in my opinion. This has too much glitter in it, although I do love the actual shade of the blush for fair-skinned girls. I think this shade would only be good on those with lighter skin. Anyone of a darker complexion would have a hard time making this work for their skin tone. The blush lasts all day, but there are plenty of blushes that do not use so many synthetic ingredients and also last all day. Everyday Minerals and Tarte make blushes that are absolutely awesome with less fillers.

on 1/9/2015 10:38:00 PM

I really loved this blush, I actually got it as a Christmas gift two years ago and ran out probably around 8 months ago. I would love to buy it again but the price for me is just too high. I'm still on the search for something similar but affordable.

on 1/8/2015 8:23:00 PM

Unfortunately, the blush scattered on me after I dropped it on my drawer top. but still I really like the color of it. Pigmentation is good so even a slight touch with the brush gives your cheeks a nice color. However it tends to dust off alot .
It's a bit pricey, but I think it's worth its price.

This blush is pricey and you pay for the secure and nice packaging. The product itself is wonderful. It is a lovely pinky/ peachy color with just a slight gold shimmer. The shimmer is not overpowering in the least. I put it on my face that did not have any foundation and it looked great. It will look even better with foundation. This is a very natural looking foundation when you put the first layer on but, you can layer it up a bit if you want to make it more exotic. I love this blush and am willing to pay the extra we have to for good packaging.

on 1/6/2015 10:35:00 PM

Love it. A bit expensive, but a little goes a looong way. Perfect shade, not too pink, not too orange. If I had to write a con, I would say probably a bit too glittery. This is really popular, and it's not without reason.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely love this blush. I have fair skin and the color was perfect. The color looks great on everyone. You can layer it on depending on how much you like and it doesn't look cakey. It stayed on all day long. Flawless finish, never buying a different blush!

its a good blush. i think it suits all skin tones. no powerful lasting power and i take that into important consideration for blushes. the blush fades after a while. the color is beautiful however and not blotchy on the skin

on 12/28/2014 2:55:00 PM

I like the color and the finish of this blush. I think it can be used in almost every skin tone.It isnt totally matte but I love the "light" it gives me. I recommed it.

on 12/25/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am so upset....that I didn't purchase this blush much sooner than what I did!! This is my first NARS blush in general. I purchased the travel size Orgasm/Laguna duo during Sephora's VIB sale to finally give it a try. I always hesitated because a lot of reviews describe it as shimmery. That is inaccurate. It definitely is pinky-peach with a golden sheen though. It is not glitter bomb status. The pink tone wakens and livens my face perfectly, and because it has the golden sheen, an additional highlighter can be skipped. I sometimes use this as a highlight when wearing a matte blush. It wears throughout the day with no issues (8-9 hrs @ least). The price tag is definitely on the more expensive side for blush, but eh. The packaging is the typical NARS type which I love the feel of. After my travel size runs out, I will be purchasing the full size!! Can't wait to try other NARS blushes..

Top Rated NARS Products