Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion

Water, Alcohol Denat., Isoceteth-20, Vinyl Caprolactam/Vp/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Biotin, Cysteine, Retinyl Palmitate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum) .

on 10/27/2007 9:19:00 PM

Made my hair sticky and did not work well for me at all. I have medium/fine hair and only use a dryer and round brush. This did not hold a curl and was hard to manage the blow out, glad I only purchased the small travel size. No worth the money

on 10/10/2007 1:29:00 PM

love this stuff! I spray it before I blow dry and flat iron. Protects my hair, adds shine, a little hold and body. Smells really nice to!

I was looking for something to hold my hair in a style without making it sticky or hard like hairspray. Overall, it's super pricey, but works great in my fine hair to hold a good blowout. I use it in combo with the styling creme to create body and lift!

Ohhhh…why the heck did I waste my precious moolah on this? I am using curl conscious and grooming crème and was looking for something that would provide greater hold on my curly hairstyles…this did squat but add on the greases for my hair!!! Didn’t do much on giving any hold to my hairstyle at all…wont waste my moolah anymore!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have practically all of the B & B Hair shampoo's and hair styling products, The shampoo alojoba and gentle shampoo are both great, i love there tonic lotion spray, and There Bb prep spray, but there stlying lotion, didnt do what i wanted it to do, and there hair spray didnt give me that ultimate hold i wanted when I styled my hair. so I have to continue to stick with Tigi hair gels, sprays, and other hair styling goo's, hopingly i can find me a miracle for styling my hair without fighting it.

on 1/7/2007 3:52:00 PM

I love almost all of B&B's products, but this is my staple. After a few spritzes of B&B tonic on towel-dried hair, spray in the styling lotion and you get a helluva blow out. My hair holds its shape without being goopy, sticky, or weighed down. My favorite! Its impact is subtle but awesome.

on 12/23/2006 6:04:00 PM

I've used this product for years. I notice a difference in my hair when I do not use it - my hair is flatter. I have thick highlighted hair. I usually apply a leave in conditioner and then spray this on before I blow dry my hair. It probably makes my hair a dry but the control I get when I blow dry is worth it.

on 11/28/2006 3:01:00 PM

I am trying to finish up my bottle of Styling Lotion. I usually use and love B&B Thickening Spray, but I thought I would try this since it claims to protect hair from heat. It does an okay job of providing volume at the roots and giving hair some texture for styling, but it makes my hair a little dry sometimes. Overall, I prefer the Thickening Spray or Styling Creme. For reference, I have fine but thick highlighted hair.

on 10/6/2006 12:11:00 PM

I don't really know exactly what this does for my hair but it's become an HG for me. If I don't use it, I definitely notice a difference. I use it on my damp hair before I blow dry and it seems to really hold my style. I have even noticed that my style remains for the next day. I can just spray a little on my dry hair the next day and blow dry and my hair is good to go. I use to use straightening creme, wax, and shine stuff but now, this is pretty much the only thing I use. For special occassions, I finish with B&B shine spray and my hair looks great. The bottle is expensive but so worth it.

on 10/1/2006 9:22:00 AM

I found this spray really interesting because it made my hair have body, but it wasn't sticky and it didn't coat my hair. I like the idea that it protects your hair from blow-drying too.

Top Rated Bumble & Bumble Products