Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise

3.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have loved this perfume since it came out. It is my favorite. I don't often buy it because it's so expensive and whenever I can I will get samples of it but it's such a wonderful, floral smell. I love the bottle too. It's nice because it's harder to tip it over (ex. taller, thinner bottles fall over easier on my bathroom counter) since it has a wide base and smaller top.

This will be a fragrance I use for many years to come.

on 8/22/2009 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Light and sweet, beautiful rainbow colored raindrop shaped bottle. Lasting after scent of blue hyacinth, orange flower, pink honeysuckle, laelia orchid, jasmine, zebrano wood and plum blossom.

I love this for the late summer/fall. A sophisticated floral for adult women. Available in a variety of sizes that range from $39.50 to $69.00. I recommend this for anyone that is looking for an exotic but not crazy-heady floral that is long lasting.

on 8/21/2009 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

it is a nice perfume from EL but i am not into flower scent, i gave it to my friend.

on 8/21/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I never bought this product to begin with but received a nice size sample of it. The bottle was pretty but that is about all I liked about it. It smelled like cold cream to me and it made me gag. Now...in all fairness...I have negative events associated with this perfume. When this perfume came out, my mother was terminally ill and smelling it brought back memories of her illness because I remember her giving me the sample after she bought the GWP. As ill as she was, she was still buying little things to make her feel like herself and to feel better. But I can't smell this perfume without thinking about that dark chapter in my life. For now, I will leave this perfume in that chapter and not revisit it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

such a pretty scent in such a pretty bottle! my friend gave me this in a gift set, and my husband and i both fell in love with it. very nice mix of fruity and floral that lasts throughout the day. this does not turn on me like so many other fragrances tend to.

on 6/27/2009 11:58:00 PM

I get compliments from men every time I wear this. Fragrance lasts all day. Its a bit sweet when first applied, but dries down beautifully to an amazing floral mix. One of my favorites.

on 6/9/2009 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Eeeeks this went horrible on me. It was so good when I sprayed it in the air but after coming in contact with my skin, this just went beserk and emitted a weird odour. I generally have the same problem with all Estee Lauder's perfumes. Pity. Won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I am completely obsessed with Beyond Paradise. I have always loved jasmine, and it is SO difficult to find a fragrance that has a strong note of jasmine, but finally I found it! This is my HG fragrance, period.

My sister tried this on, and I kindly informed her that she stunk. When she told me what it was, I tried it to see if maybe it just didn't mix well with her body chemistry. My mom then told me I stunk. So, this perfume stinks.

on 4/19/2009 10:57:00 PM

I fully understand that I'm not going to love every scent out there, although judging by the number of bottles I own I'm sure that would come as a huge shock to many who know me. Right of the bat I find Beyond Paradise unbelievably shrill almost penetrating and completely discordant, qualities which make it so difficult to resist washing it off immediately. There are fabulous white florals out there that I do adore, but this definitely happens to not be one of them. I don't get the orange blossom nor do I get the tuberose. I also enjoy some tropical fragrances as well and Beyond Paradise is supposed to be one, right? even though notes don't really signal at it, but in this case something is just off. And again, that could just be my chemistry reacting to hyacinth and honeysuckle but BP is somewhat hairsprayish on me with a rubberized kind of melon scent to it. Oh well, it just doesn't work on me, but I'd say try it because you never know it might be perfect for you!

Popular Fragrances