Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 11/28/2013 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I can't say anything bad about this lip balm, it makes your lips have this nice and glossy cherry tint and the moisture is good (I'd say like a regular Nivea lip balm). I like the smell, it remainds me of lollipops.
If you have dry or chapped lips don't expect this product to repair them, it's just a nice tinted lip balm, perfect if you don't feel like using a lipstick but still want some color to your lips.

on 11/23/2013 1:52:00 PM

I love the Baby Lips line, I'm just not crazy about this color. I have cool-toned skin, so I usually love cool reds, but for some reason this one is a miss for me. I thinm it has just a little too much blue in it. I've noticed that it makes my teeth appear yellowish, which obviously I dislike. The smell is a turn-off as well: smells like the cherry medicine that I hated as a kid. I will use up the tube I have because I have found that I can make it work if I combine it with a clear or light nude lip gloss, which dilutes the color just enough to make it flattering on me. But I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love this- got it in the pink shade also. the price is brilliant in my opinion, especially for maybelline! i think i got it for €3.99 in my local chemist. the colour pay off is better than what i expected for a tinted lip balm, you could very well use this as a subtle lip colour on its own. it moisturises nicely and for a long time, goes on smoothly. i'm not a big fan of cherries but the cherry scent/taste of this isn't overwhelming like most artificial fruity scents. i found that the colour bled around the corners of my mouth after about 2-3 hours though. besides from the colour running off and the generic cheapy plastic, i don't have anything bad to say about this product.

Good overall impression, it gives a nice sheer tint and feels silky on the lips. It does feel more comfortable than most lipbalm sticks but I do think it's still not as moisturizing as a good lipgloss. My lips tend to dry out quickly so in the winter the only thing that truly works is Lanolin. Anyways, I like this as a fruity treat when there is no need for in-depth conditioning of the lips. What I like best is the cherry flavor, which seems more natural and subtle than other cherry glosses I have tried. Would not purchase again for the simple reason that there are too many other glosses to try...

on 10/16/2013 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: - Beautifull subtle color (can be used as a sheer lipstick)
- Smells great
- SPF 20

Cons: -Does NOT moisture (it makes my lips chaps and dry)
-Taste weird
-Little expensive for a lip balm that does not hydrate your lips...
- The cap is really easy to break

on 10/11/2013 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of those products that many people rave about but i'm not one of them. I love Revlon lip butter and thought this would be a similar product but it's not even close. This balm is very slippery and ultimately makes me feel like my lips need hydration. I do like the color pay off and the gloss but its far from a treatment, it actually makes my lips dry. I now use this over lipstick for a bit of shine just to use it up but I will not repurchase.

on 10/10/2013 1:03:00 AM

Overrated! Will not repurchase. This is cheap-o children's toy-makeup. Maybe good for a 7 year old's stocking stuffer?

COLOR:
Nice healthy-looking flush for a minute.

FEEL:
Slippery on the surface when you first apply it... not moisturizing.

SCENT:
Artificial, cheap cherry scent on par with children's toy makeup. It quickly dissipates.

FLAVOR:
More scented than flavored... see scent.

PACKAGING:
Cheap-o plastic. Thought it would be stronger.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I feel like the only person in the world that didn't like this lip balm. I loved the red tint it gave my lips (I find that I look much more polished with red lipstick on) and that it did make my lips softer. There was one problem though...

Was I the only one that found the taste and smell of the sunscreen inside it overwhelming? Maybe I just had a bad tube or my really sensitive tastebuds went into overdrive but I could not wear this for longer than half an hour at the most before I would frantically rub it off to get the taste of sunscreen out of my mouth. Trust me, it was disgusting and would not leave my mouth for awhile either. Eventually it became too much so I threw it out. What a shame.

on 10/5/2013 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very nice, moisturising tinted lip balm. It gives a nice semi opaque pink and doesn't bleed out. I do apply this quite a lot and it lasts me around two months

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love this product. It is extremely moisturizing!

Popular Lip Treatments