MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

on 5/29/2012 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite MAC blush that I own. It's a beautiful light coral color and it gives a very feminine and girly look. It looks really natural on me and it's one of the few blushes that I can apply pretty heavily while still looking natural. I'll definitely continue to buy this and I'd reccomend it to anyone else with a medium, neutral skin tone.

on 5/28/2012 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I like it, gives a natural flush, and I can build up color. Doesn't last that long for me, by the end of the day it's barely there. But I do use it for a toned-down day look. I don't think I'll be buying it again, even though it is pretty. For reference, I'm an NC35-40.

on 5/19/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fleur Power is a coral pink satin almost matte colour which is quite bright and pigmented. It shows up easily on my skin and gives a warm bright coral pink glow on my face. Despite the little sparkles on the pan, I hardly find any glitter when it's on my face. When applied, I almost feel it's matte. Its very longlasting (I never have to retouch it) but it's a bit too pigmented. You really need to use it with a light hand. I think it's a gorgeous colour for medium to tan skin, but too much for pale girls.

on 5/18/2012 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

A total dud for me. I saw Lisa Eldridge use this on herself in a video and it looked so gorgeous I had to have it. Problem is, I'm not Lisa Eldridge and it didn't work on me at all. On my pasty NC15 yellow-undertoned skin, this looked like mud. Or orange racing stripes. Made me look sallow and unhealthy. The coverage was strange too, blotchy/streaky/uneven, no matter what brush I used. So back it went and back I go to pink blush. Still searching for the perfect peachy blush that won't pull orange/muddy on me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

HG blush!! I am NC 40 right now and this couldn't look any more natural!! Love it. I only use a light hand and typically just dab my brush onto the powder as it is very pigmented. It could look like you've been slapped in the face if you put too much.

on 4/21/2012 6:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my fav blush from Mac. It gives my yellow mid tone skin a natural, healthy flush. To me this is a true organism colour, better than Nars.

on 4/16/2012 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I loved the way this looked on my friend,but on me it looks like I got slapped in the face. I will return to MAC.

on 3/19/2012 3:42:00 AM

I loooooove MAC blushes for their staying power. Fleur Power is supposed to be a coral-pink shade, but it's more pink than coral. It looks great on my NC25 Asian skin tone. I pat it on the apples of my cheeks with the elf blush brush each morning at 7AM and it stays on until 9PM, when I take a shower. It can probably stay on for even longer.

Being clumsy, I've dropped the container at least two times, wincing each time when I pick it up. It has yet to crack though! :D

on 3/15/2012 12:28:00 AM

Extremely extremely gorgeous coral pink colour. I was craving a blush on the peachy side like peaches but I could not resist when I saw this colour and swatched it. This looks like a matte blush to me, no shimmer at all. It swatches quite decently on my hand, but it did take me about 2 swatches to build it up to a nice pigmentation. However, on my cheeks it doesn't show at all! And I'm not that dark, only a nc30-35. When I try to build the colour up on my cheeks, the colour comes out patchy. I don't know if it's because of my foundation or my way of application with this blush. I have no problems with mac's other blushes, only this one. That being said, I'm certain that this blush has pretty good pigmentation and is very very lovely and not at all chalky. Will edit when I find the right way of applying T_T

on 3/6/2012 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a georgeous georgeous colour!Theres not one quite like it.It looks so beautiful on olive-tan skin!Not sure about fair skin but reading the reviews i guess it can look nice on all skintones.The SA applied this on my cheeks & i purchased it straight away!Its definately a must have in your collection!LOVE & will definately repurchase.