Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 11/30/2014 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've tried a few setting sprays in the past, but I always felt that they really did nothing but briefly wet my face. I've found other ways to make my makeup last without one, and didn't really feel that a setting spray was necessary in my routine. That being said, I saw one of my favourite Youtubers absolutely raving about this product, so I figured I'd give it a try.

I have no idea what it is about this stuff, but it makes my skin look completely radiant. I spritzed a little on after finishing my makeup and rushed out the door to run errands. I was in Shoppers and passed a mirror, and actually did a full-on double take. My skin just looked smooth, even, and glowing. It didn't look like my skin at all. Granted, I've been having good luck with my skin lately, but even so I've never seen it glow quite like it did.

As for longevity, I really didn't see a huge difference. I did notice that my blush held up better than it normally does, but I think the best part of this product is just the finish it gives my foundation. My foundation does stay looking good all day, but I can't completely credit that to this product because I wasn't exactly have problems with my foundation lasting before.

The mist is very, very fine. Unlike other setting sprays I've tried, it doesn't feel overly wet and like you're flat out spraying water on your face. It is pretty darn expensive, and I can definitely see myself having to repurchase this often due to the amount of product I have to use in order to cover my whole face.

I cannot pinpoint why this stuff works, or what it is about it that makes my skin look so fantastic. All I know is that it's the only thing I changed, and whatever magic is contained inside that tube is worth the money.

on 11/29/2014 12:56:00 PM

I really love this stuff. It keeps all of my makeup in place and my makeup always looks better and more natural after I spray it on. I still have to blot my oil because I have super oily skin but it works well. I don't notice any irritation or breakouts. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Pricey but works well and lasts all night long! Make sure you shake up the bottle a little and spray a bit into the air before you spray it into your face!
I have generally dry skin but it gets oily on my forehead, this setting spray helped with keeping my makeup on!

on 11/21/2014 3:05:00 PM

This Setting spray really changed the permanence of my foundation! I have normal acne-prone skin and wear the ELDW. I love it but the only thing that always bothered me was that it didn't stay on my face as long as I wanted it to. I heard so many good things about the All Nighter that I just had to try it! And I could literally see the difference at the first day using it. I had 6 hours of school - which means talking, laughing and eating - and after that I went to the gym and sweated for another hour . I didn't touch up at all until I came home and looked at myself - My foundation still looked amazing and fresh! I'll definitely recommend this product to everyone, whether you have oily or normal skin, it works!

on 11/16/2014 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I need to update the review I wrote a while ago saying this broke me out.. I was wrong! it was another product I started using at the same time as this. This is actually such a useful product. Perfect for long days out!

on 11/8/2014 3:24:00 PM

I was skeptical buying this because of how expensive it is and I wasn't sure if I needed it. After trying it out for a week I could definitely tell it helped my makeup stay in place a lot. I didn't feel the need to touch it up throughout the day. I use about 3 sprays each time and it seems to be lasting me a while. I will buy it again.

on 11/6/2014 11:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I used to use this every day as a setting spray, but I noticed I was using it up too fast. It definitely works and keeps my makeup looking nice all day & night, but it is expensive so I try to save it up. The packaging is great because it comes out in a fine mist, but you have to spray so much to make sure it gets all over your face. It doesn't smell or taste bad and it's easy to apply. However, I notice I don't really *need* this on a day to day basis, only when I might have a special event that I really want to make sure my makeup stays in tip top shape. Overall, I would recommend this to someone who wants to keep a setting spray around, and I have already repurchased this and will continue to repurchase. PS- I purchase the smaller size because it is slightly cheaper.

on 10/28/2014 12:40:00 PM

This makeup setting spray helps makeup look less cakey and powdery. It doesn't help makeup last longer or control oil. After couple of uses I started to breakout in tiny bumps where my skin was more dry.I have combination dry skin t-zone still oily rest of the face became more dry. This just sucks the moisture from your skin. Skin will become dehydrated and still oily. Skin that is dehyrated can become dry peeling and flakey underneath but super oily on the surface. The only way to control oil is to get the right balance between oily and hydration. spraying purified water or drinking water works without over drying the skin.

on 10/28/2014 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I would pay an arm and a leg for this product!! I use it to set my Make Up Forever HD Foundation, on its own this makeup last around 4 hours before I'm packing on powder (not a fan of that method) but since I've been setting it with this, it last all day and well into the night. Doesn't feel heavy, and it actually makes my foundation look more natural. HG setting spray and will continue to use this religiously

on 10/26/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I really liked this product but it gave me cystic acne right away. I am very sensitive skinned but I was hoping for the best.