Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

4.3

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

***NEW FORMULA: sweet almond oil, beeswax, lemon peel oil, cocoa seed butter, candelilla wax, tocopherol, sunflower seed oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, beta-carotene, canola oil, vegetable oil. ***ORIGINAL FORMULA: Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Lemon Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Rosemary Extract, Beta Carotene

on 12/17/2007 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I defintely think this is the best cuticle cream ever! Great results, good scent, awesome price...nothing negative to say. I regret buying L'occitane after I couldn't find this at the drug store... should've just bought this on-line.

on 12/16/2007 5:04:00 PM

Where to start? I love everything about this cuticle cream. It soaks in quickly so it doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy (which I *hate*). On rare days when I'm not wearing polish I work this into my cuticles and nails really well and it keeps them hydrated and healthy-looking. I notice I have fewer hangnails when I use it all the time and it smells great to boot.

on 12/10/2007 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

after buying and receiving as gifts several burts bees 'gift packs' i have a lifetime supply i like it, but i always forget about this.

This stuff does the trick and smells great. Comes in a cute tin to boot.

on 12/5/2007 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've heard about this product on the nail board, but often forget to pick it up at the drugstore.

finally got this product. I did try the tester at the store and liked the scent. It does give me a craving for lemonade though=)

It's very effective and great to use in the morning,night, whenever.

I also have the SH cuticle oil, but sometimes forget to apply that at night.

This is the only thing that helps heal my nasty cuticles. I've tried Sally Hansen and it just didn't work. I apply BB at night and when I wake up my nails look awesome. The only problem is that I am constantly washing my hands since I have a little baby. But this is THE one to use and it is an overnight miracle!!!

on 12/1/2007 10:48:00 PM

I have used this for over a month now and havent noticed any results. I do like to sniff it though when I use it ! Smells good. Maybe I'll give it a shot as a lippie.

on 11/28/2007 5:55:00 PM

This is one BB's product I don't like much. It smells great but I didn't notice results. And I find the tin can it comes in hard to open. I have to pry it open with a knife most of the time. Not sure if I would repurchase again. I think I got it as part of a set this time.

on 11/19/2007 8:36:00 PM

i had the worst cuticles in the world, dry and cracked..this stuff fixed em right up! within two days my cuticles were perrrrfeeeect! i cannot rave enough! thanks to this stuff im not embarressed to show off my nice lookin fingers, also hydrates hands..and any rough skin patches!!! miracle worker!!!!! REALLY

on 11/19/2007 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This works really well. I use it in the winter on my nails and also as a lip balm. I had never thought to use it as an emergency hair wax as has been suggested on here, but I'll keep it in mind from now on. The scent is a little strong, but I like it even if it does smell like furniture polish. I like that I can pronounce (and understand) the ingriedient list.

Popular Treatments