eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 2/29/2012 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product almost every day. I love the texture of it-- it fills in the lines of my lips and doesn't melt to a greasy consistency, which makes it absolutely perfect for wearing under lip products. I use it as a primer, almost. Even my most matte, drying, lipsticks look good on my lips with this underneath. I also have it in the mint flavor, and I love both of them equally.

I don't find that they are intensely hydrating. I think that they'll help to prevent your lips from becoming chapped, but they aren't the best for repairing already chapped lips. I prefer something more penetrating for that. However these are great for locking in product.

I personally think the packaging is cute, even if it means I can't store it with it my other lip balms because of the unusual shape. It makes it easier to blindly find in my purse/makeup bag because of the shape. I'm actually pretty close to finishing the summer fruit one, and I'll definitely be repurchasing.

on 2/29/2012 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this lip balm on eBay because in my country they don't sell it. It's a really cute lip balm with a sphere shape and the packaging is a red orangy colour. Smells like peaches and reminds me of summer. It tastes very sweet. This lip balm makes my lips feel so smooth and repairs my dry lips in a couple of days. I really like this lip balm because the texture is not waxy or hard like other lip balms. Also is not oily and I love it cause I hate the feel that I have something on my lips except a lipsticks. It stays on my lips like two hours wich is really good and is 100% organic and natural. The bad things...for me is really expensive because I bought online and with the shipping cost me 8€ and the really bad thing isn't sold out in Spain.

on 2/27/2012 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like these because they last a while on the lips. That's all I really want out of a "chap stick", something that stays on a while.
You get a lot of product and the scent and flavor are nice. Other than that it's still just a basic lip balm in a cool package. Though, it's not something you would want to put into your pocket.

on 2/27/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love these! I have this one & the yellow, which is lemon drop. They both taste really good, & they work really well. They're very moisturizing, & they help chapped lips. They're really cheap & cute, too, & you can find them in basically any drugstore. They're like, $2. They're really convenient, as well. I'm definitely going to keep buying more. This was my favorite flavor so far. [:

I love love love love this lipbalm! I love the rounded cute packaging and how convinient it is to use. I use it everyday and carry it everywhere with me. I will definitely re-purchase and try other flavours :D
P.S I bought it when I was in Hong Kong for 85HKD :) quite cheap :)

on 2/22/2012 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my lip balm to go! Absolutely love it.
Pros:
- Smells great, like peaches
- Smooth and moisturizing
- Cute packaging
Cons:
- Lid scrapes off lip balm

on 2/22/2012 12:33:00 PM

I have very dry lips and tend to pick at them often. I read reviews for this and got mixed reactions, so I decided to test it out myself. Amazingly enough, it worked wonders for me. I applied it on before I went to sleep, and woke up with super moist and soft lips. I bought mine for $4 at Walmart in Canada so I think it was well worth it, at least for me anyway. I would definitely purchase this product again, and in different flavours too!

on 2/20/2012 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Absolutely amazing lip balm!

My lips get dry very easily and start to look really crackly and peely (very unattractive) and so I've been on the hunt to find a lip balm that gives me long lasting relief. I've used all the top recommended drugstore lip products including Vaseline, Carmex, Nivea and Burt's Bees. However, with all of them, I found that they would be really thick and moisturizing for an hour or two and then leave your drips even drier than before, regardless of their claims of healthy ingredients. They also all left a nasty white residue line on the inside of my lips and were way too thick and gloopy to apply under lipstick. I would find myself constantly applying lip balm all day in order to keep my lips moisturized, and if not, I was rubbing my lips together to keep the lip product evenly distributed. After I saw all the good reviews on here and on youtube for this eos lip balm, I thought I'd try it out. I read the reviews of the different flavours and found that the Summer Fruit one was the most popular. They don't sell it in the UK so I had to order it online, but it was still at a very good price (£3 i think?).

I absolutely LOVE the packaging! It's a super cute round ball with an easy twist off lid. It fits easily into my purse and whenever I pull it out everyone is always amazed that it's a lip balm (especially as there's nothing similar to it here in the UK). It's very hygienic as you don't have to put your fingers into it, and it rolls on smoothly onto your lips.

The smell is gorgeous - really fresh and summery - kind of like peaches. (It also tastes great - I accidentally licked some :P )

When you apply it, it's a very think layer on your lips that moisturizes them the perfect amount. You can't notice it's there so you don't lick/rub your lips constantly and it doesn't leave them looking really wet or as if you have lip gloss on (like Vaseline). I would say it makes your lips look really smooth and natural, like you haven't got anything on them. One swipe in the morning lasts for a very long time. When it fades away, it doesn't leave the white residue that other products do. It's perfect to apply under lipstick.

After reading the ingredients online, I found that they were 95% organic and 100% natural, which pleased me even more as I knew I wasn't applying manufactured, processed, plasticy rubbish onto my lips. Also, non of their products are tested on animals which is an added bonus.

The only disadvantage I can think of is that it doesn't have an SPF which is a shame because it would've made this product perfect! Also, I am aware that some people won't like the smell or will find that it doesn't make your lips shiny enough, but I found that the tiny hint of a shine is the perfect look a lip balm should give - very natural.

I will definitely be buying more of this when mine runs out and I'm looking forward to trying the other flavours!

Overall, I think this is probably the best lip balm on the drugstore side and if you're not willing to pay too much. If you're sick of the petroleum jelly and buttery type lip balms, definitely give this one a try!

I love this lip balm for my lips! It moisturizes my lips. I love the packaging it's adorable. I believe it's enough product and it's cheap! Personally I like the smell, it smells fruity BUT than to me it smells like wax/plastic. Some will enjoy the scent and others won't. My friend said that it smells like armpits. LOL If your into fruity scents go with this one. If not try one of the other ones. Overall great lip balm! :]

on 2/14/2012 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got these on sale 2 for $5 at ulta this week. Great lip balm and primer before I put on lipstick. Smells like peach and mango. Its smooth and creamy. I love that you can see how much product is left and that it contains more than regular chapsticks. I will go back and purchase the other flavors.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
lip maximizer

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments