Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

3.8

on 5/9/2005 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Such a pretty lilac bottle- I especially like the one that comes on a golden swing.Very fairytale like. The juice is really sweet and rather strong (though better than Angel which makes me retch) and I have to apply with a light hand plus only use this for night. It seems to appeal to men as I've gotten compliments on this.

on 4/30/2005 4:36:00 PM

I had a sample of this and was sitting on the edge of my bed, my husband was on the computer in the same room and I sprayed it. We both had to get out of the room we thought it smelled so awful. I can't describe it on me. Musty? Very old-ladyish? Heavy? I didn't like.

on 4/30/2005 1:28:00 PM

Soft, feminine, lovely. bf loves it too.

on 4/26/2005 2:16:00 AM

NOPE...I got a sample of this and the sales ladies said that men will follow a woman into the store if she's wearing this. Are they 87 because this smells like an old lady to me.
It's a very sweet, musty, yes musty, fragrance that gives me a headache. I guess I have a tendency to like a more fresh, airy scent. I gave it two lippies instead of one because of the beautiful bottle.

on 4/20/2005 8:38:00 PM

Lolita Lempicka is an interesting sweet scent. I like how it's always a smidgen different every time I try it. I also am pleasantly surpised by how enticing I find the licorice and tobacco notes. But after trying a couple samples for months off and on, I am finding there are two things that could use some tweaking on me: the initial burst of berries is a couple touches too sweet while the pipe tobacco dry down is a couple touches too smoky.

on 4/19/2005 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For anyone who says this fragrance is not MEMORABLE, I have to disagree. Three different strangers in three months have said, "You are wearing Lolita!" They remember what it smells like! I do have to agree that you must not apply too much. I made that mistake while tipsy and a bartender rudly queried in front of EVERYONE, "Do you think you have enough perfume on??" EDIT:After two bottles, I am giving this a rest for a while. The last comment a stranger made was that I smelled like a cherry popsicle. Not what I am going for as I transition into fall...

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Yuk! This was nasty smelling and did not apeal to me.I did not like the floral blend.Was simular to burnt musk.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this perfume and bought some online after reading the reviews here. I think the packaging and bottle are awesome and quite a decorative piece in it's own right. However, I didn't care for the strong licorice scent ( smells just like Good 'n Plenty candies! ) and plain old Johnson & Johnson baby powder. To me, there was nothing memorable about it and I gave it many tries to see if it would "grow" on me. I suppose you have to love licorice and baby powder to enjoy this fragrance ( the dry down is mostly baby powder) Love that lilac bottle though!

on 4/16/2005 4:36:00 PM

Ahhh, Lolita Lempicka. Its my signature scent.

There is nothing about this perfume that I don't like. The smell, the packaging... perfect!

I must admit that this comes off as a girly-girl scent, but it isn't. It is very wearable and light, like the fragrance of a very fine soap. You only need a little bit to give you a nice, pleasant scent for the whole day.

I definitely wouldn't buy this perfume without first smelling it yourself, but if you can find it, try it on and wear it for a day and I think you'll like it!

on 4/9/2005 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

In truth, I'd give this a 3.5. First off, the bottle is a piece of art. I loved this scent when I first smelled it. It's a "licorice and vanilla" type sweetness, and it's VERY sweet, and projects well (ie. be careful not to overdose). I agree that I think this would make a good special occasion scent. I could never wear this fragrance however, because I smelled it too much on the wrong person and it has turned me off. I don't smell Angel in this either. I can't stand Angel because of the patchouli, plus Angel has more caramel and chocolate type notes.

Popular Fragrances