eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 3/9/2012 9:27:00 AM

I love these little lip balms! I have every color. Other lip balms I've tried have done nothing for my lips, they just sit on top of the dryness. This is the only lip balm that really softens & smooths my lips. I carry these(always have more than one with me) with me everywhere.

So i was dying to try out this product and saw it at a little bargain place. It had the summer fruit flavor and two other flavors.. I picked up the summer fruit flavor.. The packaging is adorable, i LOVE it. The product however felt like i was just putting wax on my lips.. It seems the more i warm it up , the better it feels.. . but then the next time i use it, it just feels like wax again.. The product smells great, and also doesn't have a sour or gross taste to it.. However, I don't think i will purchase this flavor again.. I may try another flavor and hope it works better. this flavor was a waxy hands down.

I bought this when it first came out and I've loved it ever since! Im a packaging sucker, and this was soo cute! I love pulling it out and using it and people ask where I got it! It's the perfect size to put in your makeup bag or purse! It really hydrates my lips and this winter has made them pretty chapped but thankfully this little guy has made them soft and feel better! I love the scent of it also!! Reminds me of this trident gum I couldn't lie without in high school!

I bought a EOS summer fruit lip balm yesterday and I'm loving it already. It's very interesting how one small sphere lip balm can make such a big difference to your lips! Because I have very chapped, dry flaky lips, I discovered this lip balm! what made me more interested was that it's 95% organic and 100% natural! I'm a really big fan of natural and organic things and by the looks of it this eos lip balm won't have any harmful chemicals. I used it all day and when I woke up my lips did improve they were more softer, less dry, less chapness and flakyness.

Firstly, lets start with the smell; It smells like sweet peaches not really like summer fruit. It also smells of sweet papayas and mangos. I really like this smell it makes me want to apply more lip balm!

Secondly, the price. As they don't sell this in the UK it's probably around $3 In the USA which is really cheap but here in the UK it's a different story! It's around £5-6 -I ordered my lip balm on-line as they don't sell this in the UK- So it's expensive on-line in the UK but I don't think in my opinion is expensive in the US.

Also, the packaging is really cute it's like the centre of attention every time I use it some one has to ask what it is! But unfortunately you can't really carry it in your pocket as it's round and it's going to look weird in your Jean pocket but you can still put it in your pocket if you don't mind.

So if you have dry, chapped lips I guarantee this will work for you perfectly just like it did for me. I saw results in one day and my lips are soft already. It's better than Vaseline, medicated lip balms etc. You don't need none of that! EOS Is the key essential in fashion everyone SHOULD have it!

Overall, I'm incredibly pleased that I have found a lip balm I can trust !

Just buy it? Why not!

I'm so buying another EOS lip balm!

on 3/7/2012 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Kitschy packaging, mediocre moisturizing benefits, but nice fruity scent. These little lip balm 'orbs' seem to be popping up everywhere so one day while passing a display (with only one left) I decided to give it a whirl for $3.50. I want to give it a 2 1/2 lippies because it's not *that* bad but it won't replace my RoC Enydrial balm any time soon. Packaging is cute but rather bulky, and what happens when you get half way through the product? The applying surface would start to get pretty wide and messy, wouldn't it? I think the creators must have thought it was an original idea, but certainly not practical. The scent is the one thing it has going for it, like fresh peaches or nectarines. Aside from that, it's got all the allure of a mouth full of cotton candy... the thrill disappears pretty fast.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this solely on the cute package and it was about 3.50 so for that cheap I though what the heck if I didn't like it, it wouldn't matter that much. I wanted the pink one but they didnt have it. But the lipgloss is pretty nice. I always lick my lips then dry them before I use this because it glides on easier. I was sorta of afraid to use it because of my sensitive skin but I haunt had any problems yet. The CUTEST packaging ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 3/5/2012 6:38:00 PM

I like these for a lipstick base. I find that applying lipstick or liner over my bare lips is uncomfortable. This stuff helps. It isn't too waxy or greasy and thus the other products are given just enough slip to go on smoothly. I wouldn't, however, use this for a heavy duty, scary chapped restorative balm. For that, I would use something more greasy (maybe that would stay on overnight). I think the packaging is cute. I also love the smell and the fact that this is paraben- free, gluten- free and organic!

on 3/5/2012 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Cute product. Several different flavor smells. I've purchased two as impulse buys while waiting in checkout lines. Doesn't go on very 'thoroughly'. It feels somewhat 'dry' on my lips. So I find myself constantly reapplying it.
It does seem to have some decent staying power once you get it on your lips. It's not expensive, so it's worth trying.

If you took away the cute packaging, I don't think this would be very popular.

I'll stick with my Blixtex Medex.

on 3/5/2012 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the cute package but hate the product itself.It doesn't glide on well so I feel like i have none of it on.its awful.didn't cost much but I won't be buying this again

This product has received rave reviews everywhere. I decided to purchase. It is the SLOPPIEST delivery system for a lip treatment EVER. Especially as you wear it down. It's impossible to put on your lips without smearing it all around your mouth, too. No precision whatsoever, I feel like a toddler applying it. Gross. And their website states "New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips". Yeah, right. I like the SPF factor, and the ingredients are pretty good- hence 2 stars instead of 1.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
lip maximizer

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk