MAC Zoom lash

2.9

on 10/8/2008 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like thick lashes, but found that all the thickening mascaras looked too clumpy at times. So, this product is to give both volumizing and lengthening, from what the MAC associate told me and definitely was not a "natural" look-- exactly what I wanted!

I like how very defined this mascara makes my puny eyelashes look and it's not even that expensive! I've bought a lot of expensive ones like FauxCils, DiorShow, Definicils, etc., but I would rather buy two MAC Zoomlashes for the price of one expensive mascara, since it gets the job done so well!

If you end up finding a clump or two in Zoom lash (it is not overly clumpy, by the way)- just comb it out with the brush or change the application to go sweeping from root to tip instead of doing the wiggle up your lashes.

It's still a very good product.

on 10/7/2008 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This mascara gives me good length and descent volume. I really like it. W/o mascara, I have long yet very light lashes that are about medium in volume and have natural curl. This separates and defines my lashes as long as I wait a minute b/w coats. Also gives me more volume. It doesn't clump on me unless I use the end of the wand (this gives me more length and volume) w/o wiping off the excess or don't wait long enough b/w coats. It seems to dry pretty fast. I do about 3 layers.

this looks better on my lashes than lancome definincils. (I actually don't like it.) I seem to be weird about mascara - l like what a lot of people don't like and vice versa.

on 10/4/2008 12:34:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara!!! For everyone who's saying it's clumping too much, or finding that it's too wet .. you just need to keep practicing with it! I find it is quite runny the first few times I use it .. but after that it's amazing! I have short thin lashes and zoomlash is the only mascara that lengthens and thickens to the max!! I looove applying it to bottom lashes .. very dramatic! And when i want really dramatic lashes, I start with a coat of a cheaper mascara.. I have been using maybelline full n' soft... let the coat dry, and then apply one to two coats of zoomlash. Very dramatic false eyelash effect! So if you're having difficulties.. don't give up! It will work with you if you practice with it! :)

on 9/29/2008 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I dont know why everyone hates this but I think its a great mascara.
I dont know if they changed the formula but the new one I bought seemed different.
You have to keep in mind that after 3 months of buying this,it will do nothing for you and probably clump like hell.But thats exactly the way it is with most mascara,THROW THEM OUT AFTER 3 MONTHS!

This mascara gives you amazing thick dark lashes.I use one coat and Im pretty much set.I love mac mascara because they have those TRUE BLACK mascara.I get alot of comments about my lashes daily because this mascara looks uber long and i dont wear false lashes.Awesome.
The price for it is reasonable though.Seems pretty cheap to me.

on 9/25/2008 4:11:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. I can understand why most people gave it bad reviews. I personally love dramatic eyes but I have short eyelashes. This mascara is the only mascara that really works for me and even though it isn't waterproof, it isn't running down my face at the end of the day like most mascaras. It gives me gorgeous plump, long, jet black eyelashes that almost look fake (m. If you're going for a subtle look this mascara isnt for you, but if you want dramatic eyes with lots of mascara, this is it!

on 9/24/2008 1:33:00 AM

Clumpy, Ick. No. no. no.

My lashes are short and straight.

Second Mascara i've used from Mac. I even use the primer under it but it's just not working. I love everything else from Mac though.

on 9/23/2008 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i guess im in the minority here, but i really like ths mascara-i tried plush & it didnt work for me- the 2 side thing is just ridiculous imho. anyways, i like the skinnier brush easier to work with and mascara didnt get all over the place- makes my lashes really stand out- they almost look like falsies! however-its when i use it over one of my maybellines- define a lash volume or turbo boost- in order to keep the curl because my lashes r ridiculous and only hold a curl with waterproof mascara. thus the 4 stars. if zoom was waterproof- it would be HG for me. anyways, so after i apply my waterproof mascara i sweep zoom on & pow! falsies, heh heh. i will definetly repurchase. this mascara didnt clump for me and was a sooty, inky black color. :)

on 9/22/2008 8:54:00 PM

I am soooooooooooooo not liking this mascara.Come out of the tube way to wet and clumps like crazy.I found it to clump from the very first coat...I love dramatic lashes so i went for more than one coat which meant mor clumping. The only Mascara I seem to like from MAC is Plush lash...once you get the hang of the brush it is great! So I guess I will be returning this for a fresh tube of Plush...I def won;t ever purchase this again!

on 9/18/2008 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It clumps, weighs down your lashes (making you lose your curl), makes your lashes look sparse...all while only adding a tiny bit of length. Glad I got this as a sample and didn't have to pay for it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was recommended to me by the MAC employee for volumizing mascara...I was not at all pleased with the product. It made me look like I had four eyelashes and gave me no volume whatsoever. I am a huge mac fan, but not a fan of their mascaras. I will stick to my covergirl that does a great job. Will not be repurchasing.

Popular Mascaras