TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 6/10/2010 7:57:00 PM

Love this Heat Tamer Spray, it's inexpensive & helps protect my thick coarse hair from heat damage.

After gently detangling my wet hair with a wide toothed comb and prior to blow drying, I spritz the product once or twice onto my comb and distribute it through half of my hair I then spritz the comb again & distribute though the other half of my hair. Blow dry as usual.

I used to just spray it all over my wet hair, but I found I was using way too much product that way and would end up with cakey stiff hair :(

When I need to flat iron I do the same thing. I divide my hair into 4 sections and spritz a comb to distribute the product onto my hair, then flat iron. Results are fantastic! The key is NOT to apply too much product.

Adriana

on 6/7/2010 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this! For me, it doesn't make my hair silkier or softer (So, I use other prouducts for that). But it definitely keeps my ends healthy!

on 6/7/2010 4:49:00 PM

Not only does this product leave your hair smelling fabulous, it protects your hair from the harsh heat you expose to it daily. I love how it sprays. Sprays a good amount onto your hair. I find my hair is softer and moisturized after using this product. I have to admit, I still use this product even if I don't use heat on my hair. It just smells so good. My boyfriend notices it too. That's ALWAYS a plus. I'm definitely repurchasing this product over and over again.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Sure, I have tons of salon heat protectants laying around ... but do I use them? No. I use this!

I'm not a big fan of many of Tresemme's other products, but this is a must have. In the winter (when my mother and I straighten our curls more often) we go through this stuff like crazy. We must be on our fifth bottle since we started buying it. I honestly can't imagine straightening my hair without this product. It doesn't leave build-up or a film, it doesn't weigh my hair down - it's great. I can straighten my hair and leave it for four days and it still looks amazing. I also don't feel like it's possible to overspray with this (I even use a serum with it as well). I originally bought it based on it's Youtube hype and I'm definitely happy I did. I would purchase this again and recommend it to everybody. The nozzle is the most innovative and amazing design ever! I keep the nozzles after I finish a bottle and use it for other products, haha.

on 6/2/2010 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I usually blow dry my hair straight or wavy, so a heat protectant is important for me. I love this, it's cheap and gets the job done. The mist sprays out evenly and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy/oily or weigh it down. It has a light scent that I actually don't notice, and I LOVE the spray bottle, it's perfect. It has actually reduced the amount of heat damage on my hair. I like trying new things, but I always seem to come back to this.

on 5/27/2010 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the feeling of satisfaction that comes from finding a cheap drugstore product that performs BETTER than higher end brands. This is the perfect heat protectant. I spray it on before using a flat iron or curling iron and it protects my hair without weighing it down or making it greasy. It's very light and the scent isn't overpowering like I've found some TRESemme products to be. This is my HG heat protectant!

on 5/20/2010 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is just wonderful. I bought it Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for 3.99$. I used to use something from Matrix for years, but it cost I think somewhere in the 20$ range and had a weird smell, so this is much better. I really like the bottle, it mists evenly. It smells great. It doesn't leave any sticky residue on my hair. All in all, this is a great hair product and I will be buying many bottles of this.

on 5/17/2010 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a good standard heat protector. I don't feel like it weighs my hair down and it smells really good. I use it every time i use heat on my hair. If your looking for a good all over heat protector, this is it. It also dries quickly which is really important to me. So i highly recommend this to anybody.

on 5/17/2010 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This smells really yummy, but I'm not really sure if this is protecting my hair. My hair feels dryer since I've been using this. I guess its back to Biosilk.

on 5/14/2010 11:20:00 AM

I originally bought this as just something to protect my hair before straightening it. What I liked about it, which may be weird, is that it dries my hair quicker after washing it. Not to say it DRIES it out, because it doesn't. It just allowed my hair to air dry quicker and I could straighten it quicker. This is a very good product but i'd definitely recommend the straightening gel from this same line more than I would this product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials