eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

LOVE this product! I fell in love with the EOS lotions first, and decided to finally try the lip balm. I'm not too crazy about the summer fruit, but the strawberry sorbet is great.
I found the balm at Walmart for $3.29 - however, with a $2.00 off coupon, it's a pretty good deal!

The packaging is cute, the fragrance is so-so...but after reading the reviews on MUA I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. I was looking for something to help me stay on top of my chapped winter lips (only slightly chapped, I wasn't looking for major damage control or needing a medicated balm) and this did not deliver. Yes, it moisturizes, but prolonged use just doesn't seem to keep my lips soft as previous posters have experienced.

I will say that it is slightly addicting to apply--not in the sense that it dries out my lips after wearing off, but mostly because it's such a weird novelty to rub your lips on a balmy globe. The design is pretty cool and I like that it's easy to find in my purse.

I might try another flavor to see if I have better luck keeping my lips soft.

on 4/8/2012 10:30:00 PM

LOVE this lip balm!!! i have the mint one and i need to go buy another one since its almost down to the bottom, this is the one lip balm that keeps my super dry cracked lips so smooth and kissable soft. And it was only like 2.98. I want to try the lemon one purdy soon =]

I love this lip balm! At first, I bought it for the packaging, but when I tried it out, it worked magic! I love the feeling when you apply it and it lasts. There isn't any greasy/oily feeling like most lip balms today. Also, there is not uneveness. The price is fantastic considering the amount of product that they give you. I recommed this product to everyone.

on 4/7/2012 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My friend was using this like a year ago and loved it but i at the time was in love with Burt's bees. Recently I was at a yard sale and the lady had 1 brand new one still in the package for .50 ! I was like, OK, I'll try it. I'm sold. It is so silky and do moisturizing. The packaging is cute but a bit bulky when using a small pocketbook. I will repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have one of these in everyplace I need it: one in my locker, on in my school bag, one in my purse, one in my room, and one in my car. I think you can tell I kinda love them xD They have the CUTEST packaging, however it can be a bit hard to keep it a smaller purse do it's larger and more awkward size. But it's so darn cute I don't care! It has a very light scent that I really enjoy :) They are moisturizing and very light, lip balms should never be heavy and this one is very airy and easy :) So overall, awesome little globe of awesome.

on 3/29/2012 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was crap. I bought it mostly because I liked the shape but its so inconvenient when I'm at work and I can't put it in my pocket b/c it looks all akward. The smell I liked at first but now I can't stand it. The moisturizing quality is horrible IMO. Didn't do anything for me. Will not be repurchasing.

on 3/27/2012 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is horrible! I bought this thinking the packaging is cute and curious to see how well it will work on my lips and it does absolutely nothing for me. It's less moisturizing than the original blistex and Chapstick brands.

on 3/26/2012 1:50:00 AM

I don't find the smell very fruity at all. Doesn't last long nor does it moisturize well (I have very dry lips as well). I bought it because I thought the packaging was cute but realized how inconvenient it is to put it in a clutch when I'm on a night out. Definitely not worth the price.

on 3/24/2012 7:59:00 AM

So after constantly seeing these in adorable advertisements, always getting mentioned here, etc, I broke down to buy the weird round ball. I thought it was cool the outside was rubbery and not plastic. Then I unscrewed it and applied it to me lips waiting for all the awesomeness to take over. Wah, wah, wah. Nope...wax in a ball. Didn't feel great, felt/tasted really, really waxy, and didn't do anything for my lips. Back to Neutrogena's white tubed lip balm.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
lip maximizer

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments