Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

My grandma is a product junkie and gave me this because she had too many foundations. It is in the 03 which is the third lightest, and I would probably be a 02 or even 01. However, even though it is not my colour it does not make my skin look orange at all. As soon as I run out of this I am going to buy it again in my colour. I really recommend it if you have a fair/light skin tone like mine!

on 11/22/2009 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect yet natural looking coverage, but it makes my skin act a little weird.

on 11/21/2009 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I was hopeful for this foundation because I've been wearing Clinique superbalanced foundation for years, but I wanted something that would even out my skin tone & that included an SPF. I know this foundation is much fuller coverage than superbalanced, but I find that it looks cakey, doesn't blend into my skin that well, and really accentuates any dry parts of my skin. From a little further back, it does look really good after I put it on but a couple of hours later my face looks so shiny and oily. I don't recommend for low-maintenance makeup users, at least not people with oily skin.

on 11/17/2009 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This foundation is okay. Besides the fact that the SA gave me the wrong color (as well as the wrong color in the powder), I don't believe that this is a full coverage foundation like it says on the website. Even when I use concealer, I can still see some acne hyperpigmentation and the finish could be better.

on 11/15/2009 3:10:00 PM

It's been a while since I've purchased a liquid foundation as I've always found they go a bit cakey and emphasise any dry patches on my skin. However I love this. I really just use it on my cheeks and a bit on my chin - it goes on very smoothly and lasts all day. I just put a bit of the new Clinique redness powder over the top.

Not sure it has changed my skin tone (actually I'm pretty sure it hasn't) but I do like the foundation and its consistency. I wanted something like a more tinted tinted moisturizer and that's what this is -- it covers my imperfections (and there are plenty) and looks dewy and glowy. The Ivory was WAY too pink for my skin despite it having no pink (according to the Clinique lady) but the Cremewhip seems to be much better. I'll keep buying it; maybe it will eventually fade my acne scars.

on 11/12/2009 7:12:00 PM

I bought this because I had tried the Even Better serum and thought it worked ok. I hated this foundation on me. It was too heavy and sat on top of my skin. It emphasized my pores and looked sooooo unnatural.

on 11/12/2009 12:53:00 AM

This foundation is perfect for me - I have semi-ok skin (the odd breakout) which is Combination in Summer (at the moment).
This foundation is very liquidy, but still seems to cover my minor inperfections without a hassle. I love the subtle glow it gives my skin without making it super shiny looking. I do set it with a powder in summer though, because it would probably be too shiny by lunchtime without it.
Comes in a easy to use squeeze bottle that has a snap-lock lid.
I have found that Clinique is consistently one of the brands that I havent had reactions to...
I also love that this is photo finish! And it has an SPF - miracle!
Purchased two - one for when I'm fairer, and one for when I tan.
----------------------
EDIT: After using this for over a month, the weather went hot and my skin went super shiny. Didn't like the effect at all. Took it back and exchanged it for Superfit Foundation, which is my new HG Foundation.

on 11/10/2009 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm really enjoying this makeup. It's very light, gives great coverage and a little goes a long way. Since using, my skin does look smoother; but it could be the additional usage of Jergens All Purpose moisturizer at night...IDK.

But overall, I like it and I may purchase again if everything continues to go well. The only think I don't like is that it doesn't last all day...well into the night. It fades evenly.

on 11/10/2009 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I'm still on the fence on this one. Clinique simply cannot get its colors correct for DDDs. In my younger years, I wore their pressed powder and it worked beautifully. There new shades are just waaaaaaay too neutral. I don't know any of my sisters black, Hispanic or biracial, who have undertones this color.
Coverage is fine, buildable but without a powder, it makes me look grey. I blame this on the sunscreen, which my skin simply doesn't like in foundations.