OPI Mod About You

4.2

on 9/22/2011 1:21:00 AM

I absolutely love this colour. I got so many compliments on it. It is so wearable and just goes with everything. Unfortunately, I think I may have gotten a bottle that had been sitting in storage for a while because it was a bit thick and clumpy. I'll definitely be putting a bit of polish thinner in before I reach for it again. I recommend this to anyone looking for a completely opaque pink in 2 coats. I will be getting much use out of this and will repurchase when I run out.

on 8/19/2011 2:28:00 AM

I am not sure whether I got the bad one or not. My one is extremely streaky and thick to apply. It usually chips the second day as I have to apply 3 coats to make the color look even. And it taks ages to dry. I am very disappointed about this one as it is expensive compared to other nail polishes. The color is opaque though. It is the baby pink and looks not that nature on yellow skin toned ppl like me.

on 8/2/2011 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The perfect bubblegum pink nail colour, nuff said :) I actually saw this on a sales associate that was helping me and I had to ask her what it was, thanks to her, I dashed to Trade Secrets right away and bought it. I think it looks a little different on everyone but is always cute. Two strangers have recognized it by name which I don't think has ever happened with a nail colour for me so I guess it's creating some buzz. The first OPI colour I liked enough to buy. About time someone created an opaque candy pink! Adorable!

on 7/16/2011 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This came out more pink than I thought it'd be; I was hoping for a really light (close to white) pink. It's opaque though, which I like.
But the reason why I gave it only 3 is due to the formula. On top of being tricky to apply without streaks (common problem for light opaque colors), this is the ONLY opi color I have that chips like crazy. Typically OPI colors can last 1 week or more-- with top coat--on me.

This color chipped on the 2nd day, and by the 4th, sections started PEELING off the edges. It drove me nuts. =( I'm disappointed because it's one of the few opaque pinks that OPI has, n the color looked so promising in the bottle. Next!

on 6/25/2011 9:11:00 PM

I was looking for a pink I could wear during my internship, since I usually stick to purples and blues. I heard about this somewhere and decided to try it. Thank God this is kind of opaque. I was getting really tired of all the sheer pinks that requires like 3-4 coats from Essie or other OPIs. The one I have is actually quite thick. 2 coats is enough but 3 is better. I absolutely love the color. I'm not usually a pink person, but I think this one just changed my mind about pink nail polishes. My only complaint is that mine chipped within 2 days and I had to take it off in like 5 days (usually my mani lasts 7 days). I would repurchase, but let's be honest, when am I ever going to finish a bottle of nail polish?

on 6/21/2011 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really love this shade of pink! It's a very opaque light pink. I don't find it has the "bubblegum" look that some light pink nail polishes tend to have. It is matte and has no shimmer to it. I used OPI's Pearl Wisdom as a top coat and it looks so pretty! It really adds a pretty shimmer to it and is more wearable IMO. It the Pearl Wisdom just kind of dulls it some and doesn't make it look as shocking. All in all, great color and I'd definitely buy again!

on 6/11/2011 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A lady sitting next to me the nail salon recommended I try this as my mani, so I did. It is quite opaque and can be streaky in application (which is why I likely won;t buy this for home use.) Meanwhile, this is an opaque, cool-toned purply pink and I do kinda like it. Can look chalky though. I guess I'll just stick to my sheers. It kinda made me think of "Bubblegum Lilac".

on 6/2/2011 2:33:00 PM

I got a lot of compliments on this color. The light pastel pink looks great with my skin tone! Also matches everything I wear. Took 2 or 3 coats but it wasnt that much of a hassle.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I ABSOLUTELY WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN! i love this color to death. It looks good on your toes and your finger nails. It looks amazing. It's one of my favorite nail polishes in the world. If i just had to have one i would own this color. It's amazing.

on 5/18/2011 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is one of my favorite PASTELS, so opaque, applies evenly. Every time I wear this, I get so many compliments.

Looks great with different skin tones. 3 coats does the best for this color. I also love this with the silver shatter, or even the black one :)

Top Rated OPI Products