Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion and Peel Kit

4.2

Ingredients: Microdermabrasion Treatment with Derma-Crystals (Net wt 2.2oz/64g): Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Red 40 Peel Activator Serum (2fl ox/59mL): Water, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA 5/30/09

on 4/16/2012 5:39:00 PM

This product is awesome! Due to years of neglect, my skin was looking rather dull. I also had a little rough patch of skin with tiny bumps along the jawline. I bought this after reading all the great reviews and I am so glad I did. My skin has never looked better. It is sooo smooth and it even fixed the little rough patch along my jawline. Now I've never had any issues with acne but the occasional pimple would live a small area of hyperpigmentation that would take ages to go away. This product seems to be helping with that issue as well. My advice is to give it a few tries before you make up your final thoughts on this product. It wasn't until the third time I used this that I was blown away by the results. Will definitely be buying this again!

on 1/6/2012 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is simply amazing. I am a regular MUA user but I never ever gave any review on a product before because I am not impressed or convinced by any product till now. I have been using this peel from November 2011 onwards and I have seen good results only, I did not experienced any rashes or any pimples so far. And I bought this kit in ULTA for just 15$ (using 5$ ULTA Coupon). My sincere thanks to both OLAY and ULTA.
I used costly products like Perricone's Cold Plasma, Kinerase, Olay Henriksen and MUAC peels and I am not impressed as I am impressed with this peel so far.
Perricones Cold Plasma broke me out on my jaw line - worst experience in my life and I dont know why that much hype for that product!!! Same with Kinerase and olay henricksen products and I feel bad that I paid so much for these products!!!

on 1/1/2012 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Decided to try this after realizing its practically the same product but a lot cheaper than philosophy's. Works great leaving my skin super smooth and soft. After I like to follow up with a good moisturizing mask, like Mario badescu's healing and soothing, since it sometimes leaves my skin feeling a bit sensitive right after. Overall, great product and I'll continue to use it.

on 12/6/2011 2:07:00 PM

I LOVE this product. I didn't give it 5 simply because I don't care for the way it's packaged, but it's definitely awesome. I've been using it on and off for several years now. It makes your skin super smooth, and compared to professional microdermabrasion and peels, it's cheap.

It certainly isn't going to give you pharmaceutical grade results; don't use this and expect that it will sand away all your crows feet and acne scars in one use. But over time, it will even out your skin tone and improve the texture.

Those who have had reactions to it are probably allergic to an ingredient. If you've had a severe reaction like the review below me - see a doctor!

on 11/28/2011 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I dont understand... I have read a lot of great reviews on this product. I used it once and I have fine lines Ive never seen before. OMG my face looks horrible. I tried it on one side of my face and that side is now droopy. Its like it took out all the fat, it sanded it down and left it deflated looking. Its like I've aged 15 years on the side of my faced I used it on :( :(

Does anyone have any advice. I am so devistated by this. Will my skin ever go back to normal? All day long I look for lotions to fix that side of my face and nothing helps!!!

Please help someone.

on 10/28/2011 1:01:00 PM

The first time I used it, felt like rubbing sand paper on my face, and I worried it would irritated my sensitive skin. Surprisingly, the product gives me super soft, smooth and glowing skin.

on 10/17/2011 12:21:00 AM

I love this product! It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. The very first time I brought this product (when it first came out) I returned it because it left my face so irritated. I don't know if the formulation changed but I decided to try it again because I didn't want to give up. Olay makes great products so I refused to accept this wouldn't work for me lol. I'm so glad I persisted! It's my HG exfoliation product. I just bought the Pro-X advanced cleansing system and I wonder if this can be used with the device for super exfoliation?

on 10/7/2011 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

horrible!!!! I bought this product because of all the great reviews it had online and such. After the first day, I was amazed at the clarity of my skin. After the third time of using it my skin broke out badly...i'm talking about cystic acne :( so buyer beware....

on 8/27/2011 4:31:00 PM

This microdermabrasion set is the best I have used. First, you put the crystals on your dry face in small circular movements for about one minute. Then you apply the liquid, which produces a white foam and you can feel the heat/tingle of this product. Leave and massage on for about one minute, and your face will feel smooth, pores will look smaller, and blackheads will disappear! Love this product and cuts back on the number of blackheads on my nose and chin. Really aids in makeup and other products penetrating and working to their full potential.

on 8/14/2011 2:25:00 PM

I have been using this product for several months now (about 8 or so) and it is amazing! I will admit it, I do not have high expectations for over-the-counter products, but this is definitely worth checking out!
I use this product about once a week so it has lasted a while. After the first use, I could definitely feel my face was 10X's softer!
Only problem is the packaging. The microderm jar keeps leaking. :( Other than that, I say it is a good investment and worth trying out...

Popular Scrubs