Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 8/4/2014 7:06:00 PM

This is the best product I've found for my dark circles to date...and I've tried a lot of them from the most expensive to the cheapest drugstore brands. I use the porcelain bisque which is pretty light for my skin color, but I have such dark circles lighter seems to work better for me. I may try the light peach next time since so many have said peach works best for blue circles. I use the corrector alone and a light foundation powder to set. For me the added layer of concealer is a bit too much for my mature skin as it emphasizes my wrinkles. It lasts about 4 hours before I need to refresh, but for me that's longer than most coverups last. Glad I tried this product. Finally something that works.

on 8/1/2014 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

this was just 'ok' to me. the thick consistency caused it to crease horrendously. it didnt last long on top of all of it..

on 7/27/2014 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I had high hopes as I love that Bobbi Brown caters to a more diverse range of colours - unfortunately this just did not work for me. The parabens in this as well as the really creamy consistency not only made this hard to apply but made me break out on my eyes (fatty deposits that kind of look like sty's - I know that's what it was as my dermatologist noted it so). Won't be using this again and it's reinforced the need for me to use paraben free make up!

on 7/25/2014 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use shade Porcelain Bisque. This product works to cover my under-eye circles which are a slight purple tint underneath my fair skin. It also works to cover red acne spots. The product is very effective, and it doesn't take much, only a thin application.

on 7/24/2014 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have bad under eye circles it seems to cover them real good. This is very creamy and won't set into my fine lines. Sometimes I use it solo and sometimes I used it with concealer and a powder. Great product!!

I love this. Pretty sure my shade is Soft Bisque, but I can't say for sure as the label has worn off (have had it for ages and it's down to 90% pan). The texture is creamy without being greasy, and I don't have any issues with it creasing or getting cakey. Ideally, I like to use this to neutralize the blue-purple circles under my eyes and follow this up with a concealer that matches my skin tone, but in a pinch I can get away with using this solo too. It's pretty forgiving. The peachyness of it is perfect for avoiding that chalky too-light undereye thing that can happen when you try to conceal dark circles. My dark circles are BAD and this really works. Would repurchase for sure though I wish it were a little cheaper.

I love this product. I discover the magic of colour correcting with it and now I can't go back. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

This product it concentrated, so you don't need much. Because it's a cream rather than a liquid, if you use too much, it will end up cakey. I just take a clean finger and tap a little bit underneath my eyes, going a bit into the inner corner and going down my cheek slightly. I keep building light thin layers over the dark areas (2-3) until I'm happy. Then I put foundation on and over the corrector and the pink/peach tones are covered. If I still need some cover, I'll put a concealer over the circles, but I hardly ever need to do this. I think a liquid concealer is best to avoid cakey-ness, but you can tap a little of the BB concealer and set it with the powder for hold.

on 7/13/2014 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

One in a long line of dark-circle covering failures for me.

It works ok at what itís supposed to do, counteracting the bluey-purpleness of my dark circles, but itís really hard to get it on without it going cakey or flakey (the flakey thing I find particularly odd as Iíve never experienced it with an undereye product before and my eyes are not flakey). Even if I do manage this (with the help of ten tonnes of primer) and get it looking ok, it seems to make whatever I put on top of it go cakey and makes creasing much worse. This happens even if applied very sparingly.

Iíve tried it with the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, Estee Lauder DoubleWear foundation, the Mac Studio Finish concealer, Bareminerals matte foundation, and Bareminerals Well Rested concealer (which is far too yellow for meÖ but thatís another story) and had the same problem in every case. Iím keeping hold of it incase I find a way of using it, but itís certainly not been into my daily routine. I actually prefer using NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk as a corrector in place of this one.

on 7/11/2014 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a pretty good concealer overall. I wish it had a bit more pigment and bit better staying power, but other than that it works well. Not too dry, nor too greasy. Easy to apply but it does need to warm up a little on the skin before blending. It's not an HG concealer but I would probably repurchase.

on 7/9/2014 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would definitely repurchase this product again, it covers your dark circles and stays put throughout the day. The only problem is that it tends to be dry and can cause creasing. It may be hard to blend so use an eye cream or primer!!