MAC Dollymix

4.4

on 12/21/2011 11:27:00 AM

Very bright pink in the pan - payoff is exactly the same. Needs a light hand when applying. Beautiful colour - my most used MAC blush. Will definitely repurchase. Staying power like most MAC products is amazing, lasts all day on my skin.

on 12/14/2011 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Sigh. Pink blush is not my friend. Peach colors work with my skin tone better, such as Coppertone, Sunbasque, etc. Color payoff was good I guess, if you like pink.

I was immediately attracted to this blush solely because of how bright it was. It is definitely a fun color but can also double as a nice more natural looking blush if applied lightly. This is another that I reach for often... it goes well with numerous looks and the shimmer in it is very soft and pretty.
PROS: bright color, easy to build, nice shimmer
CONS: none

on 10/31/2011 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

As the name suggests, this blush is like you would imagine on a doll. Bright Barbie pink! It looks quite cute on & you only need to dip the brush once for enough colour as it's really pigmented. It also has a nice shimmer running through it which gives a sheen on the skin. The only reason I marked it down one lippie is that I have to be careful applying it that I don't end up with 2 bright pink patches on each cheek because it is so pigmented! You need a light hand & build up the colour to get a natural look with it. But all in all a really nice pink, suits any skintone.

on 10/28/2011 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is my favorite blush ever, and I own a lot of blush. This is my go to, it's a beautiful bright pink with subtle shimmer. I just dab my brush in it and do one swipe across each cheek and blend it out a little and it looks so perfect, subtle, and beautiful. Just for reference, I am very fair, NC15.

on 10/11/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE Dollymix. Definitely one of my favourite MAC blushes along with the mineralised Gentle. It's very pigmented and I only ever need one swipe to each of my cheeks. 2 is DEFINITELY pushing it and you can easily look like a clown with this! (A cute clown maybe, but a clown nonetheless). It makes your cheeks look very rosy, I'd say it's one of those blushes that can give your cheeks that dolly look. (Haha just realised.. suppose it is called dollymix?) It's shimmery, but I wouldn't say it's overly so; I guess I'm used to a bit of a shimmer, though I do think a few people are OTT on here when describing the amount of shimmer lol! I apply it before going to college but occasionally wear it for a night out. It's versatile. Picking up a little of the product will give you a nice slightly shimmery flush, one or two brushes of it will give you a made up look. Lasts a good while too. I'd say it's the ultimate hot pink blush. I'll noo doubt purchase again when I've ran out! :-D

on 9/16/2011 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My first MAC blush! It's a sweet, blue-toned almost fuschia color that has a sparkle in the pan. On my NC20 skin, it shows up as a matte bright fuschia-pink. Be careful when applying it, use a 187 brush to layer it on. I love the name, Dollymix, because it leaves you feeling just that way, like a little doll.

on 9/12/2011 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Beautiful! There is not much more to say, this is such a vibrant, bright hot pink but it pays off beautifully and still natural looking-just depends on how much you put on! Looks stunning on darker skin!

on 9/8/2011 7:31:00 PM

I love this blush! The colour is very pigmented and stays on for ages. You need to be careful how much you put on your brush, otherwise you will end up looking like a clown, but applied in the right way, its gorgeous!

on 8/27/2011 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I want to like this, but the combination of very pink and shimmery isn't for me. The color is quite pigmented and on my skin looks very OTT, even applied lightly. The shimmer isn't ideal if you want a natural look. I'd buy this again if it was the same color but matte. It's a great quality blush like most of the MAC blushes, and lasts the full day over foundation.

Top Rated MAC Products