Clinique Airbrush Concealer

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, water, isopentyldiol, polymethylsilsequioxane, dimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 tribehenin, isotetracosane, isostearyl neopentanoate, pentaeryhrityl tetraethylhexanoate, lecithin, polyglycerl-4 isostrearate, polysilicone-11, c9-15fluoroalcohol phosphate, chamomile, hexyl laurate, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1, matricaria, alumina, propylene carbonate, sodium chloride, disteardimonium hectorite, laureth-7, caprylyl gycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, mica titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 2/19/2013 6:54:00 PM

I love this concealer! I do not have the dreaded dark circles, so I cannot speak to how well this works for that problem. BUT - I have had puffy bags under my eyes since I was an adolescent, and now that I'm older that skin has started to look a little saggy. So, not good at all. I've struggled to find an under eye concealer since products that are too heavy or opaque tend to emphasize my problems.

This goes on like a dream, very smooth consistency. And easily blends out. And I don't know how, but it manages to make the area under my eyes look smooth, less puffy, and illuminated.

This one is a keeper.

on 2/18/2013 2:22:00 AM

This was the first concealer I ever really used. I was really pleased with it, because the packaging is really hygienic. I mainly use it to cover red spots from acne scars. I like the consistency, while it's dry, it definitely covers the red areas.

It doesn't break me out, and lasts all day.

on 1/17/2013 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best concealer out there for dark circles under your eye. I use this in combination with Garnier's roller concealer product. The Clinique one really gets in there and definitely helps to hide the shadows. I bought this from several reviews I found and would definitely buy this again - this will be a staple.

on 1/14/2013 9:49:00 AM

This consealer gives a very light coverage, so it does not cover dark pigmentation (for example it doesn’t cover my freckles).
But it is excellent for brightening the shadows on my face, it works a little bit like a highlighter but with a light coverage of a concealer. It is a perfect mixture for me!
Usually I apply it on my laugh lines, I blend it very well with another firm brush. And it gives a very good effect, the wrinkles become “invisible”. Besides, this concealer doesn’t crease into the lines during the day.
I also suffer from puffy eyes. I apply this concealer just under my bags on the shadow line (not under the eyes! otherwise it will only emphasize the puffiness), I blend it very well and the bags become less visible.
It is very easy to apply, it brushes on very smooth. It has a creamy-light texture. The pen is convenient to keep in your purse, as it has a brush, so it is like 2 in 1.
Another good thing is 100% fragrance free.
I bought it for 22.00 euro (1.5ml)
I will definitely keep repurchasing it again and again.

on 1/3/2013 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

it's something I am sending back it's not as opaque as I need and I need an spf factor I can get a product from the drugstore (which is all I really have considering my zip code 29926) another "I should had read the reviews on MUA before I got it...

on 1/3/2013 4:17:00 PM

silicone-y. Tried no 4 and it was too pasty for my NC25 skintone. Lisa Eldridge uses it a lot so I had high hopes but since the color match isn't good, I can't evaluate much more than that. Standard click pen but I pref to use my fingers to blend concealer anyways. It seems like it would be best for someone without many fine lines in that area.

on 12/19/2012 9:56:00 AM

Very lightweight concealer that doesnt crease or look cakey. It has very minimum coverage and can settle into the lines after 2-3 hours.

on 11/29/2012 1:49:00 PM

I've got through a couple of tubes of this and it's a good concealer.Medium coverage I would say.It dosen't crease or look cakey. A must at my age.It's not what I would recommend for serious dark circles as it's quite sheer.Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I prefer my concealer to have sunscreen these days , and a bit more coverage.
But if it meets your needs it's a good buy.Also it's fragrance free, so important if to be used around eyes.

on 11/29/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm with Lisa Eldridge: This pen concealer is probably the best at coverage among the ones readily available at Sephora and department stores. It does a good job at concealing under-eye circles without creasing, and I can use it in a pinch to cover blemishes and sunspots.

I use Neutral Fair, which is a good match for my NC10-15 skin and largely free of pink or orange tones. The other two shades seem much pinker. If you need a salmon-y concealer for color correction, you might need to look elsewhere.

I paid $19.50 at Sephora, which works out to $13/ml. That's only slightly less than YSL Touche Eclat ($13.33/ml as of this writing). For comparison: The Burberry and Ellis Faas concealers are $16.67/ml, MUFE HD is $19.33/ml and the Givenchy Mister Light is $22/ml.

But what's best about this concealer is the pen: It's the smoothest operating one I've found in concealers. Finally, somebody gets the click pen right. I also like how small it is -- 1.5 ml vs. the 3 ml in Touche Eclat. YMMV, but the smaller size fits better in my purse for touchups.

Well worth a try for the fair-to-medium toned.

on 11/29/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I jut bought my second pen of this product yesterday.
It is *spendy* painfully so, but it lasts for a year (for me)
I have a genetic predisposition for dark undereye circles. I have had them all my life and there is little I can do to make them go away entirely.
This concealer makes my undereyes look *a lot* less dark and some how it brightens up my whole face. The first time I wore it, my bastard ex husband asked me what I "had done" to myself. Since that day, I have been hooked.
The packaging is brilliant, and I do not doubt I am getting all the product til the end, as I've broken open the empty one and looked~partly out of curiosity and to see how much was left. There was NOTHING left in the shaft of the applicator pen.
At the end is a sweet, soft little brush that dispenses the product perfectly. The concealer is sheer, yes, but it has micro particles that reflect light and make lines softer and less noticeable. I have a few now that I am in my mid 30's and other concealers crease in those few lines and makes them obvious. In that case I'd be better off wearing none.
The color is also a brainwave. Gone is the yellow or green concealers, salmon colored concealers counteract blueish tones best.
Clinique has really outdone themselves, in both price and quality of this concealer.
Despite the price, I will buy it for as long as Clinique keeps making it.
AND THEY BETTER >:U