Wet 'n' Wild Protein Mascara

2.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/10/2008 5:17:00 PM

I used this as a coat on top of my CoverGirl Mascara. Does an amazing job of lengthening your lashes. Cheap price!!! Watery but will dry in a minute or two (I haven't had any problems with smudges as mentioned in the reviews here however). If you are looking for volume, this is not the mascara for you.

on 8/17/2008 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I don't know how I forgot to put on mascara this morning but I did. Stopped at the first store, a supermarket, and bought the cheapest stuff. This. I'd have been better off with naked lashes. Very wet and sort of smelly and every blink deposited more mascara under my eyes. If the raccoon look were hot for fall I'd be all set! This stuff is already in the trash.

on 12/10/2007 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

You know what's nasty? THIS IS! Yuck! I should never waste my time or money even though its just two bucks without checking with the MUA!!! But I love, love, love the products and can't resist trying them for myself. I like wet n wild in general, this is just a messy, runny wet mascara that gives you racoon eyes. I did try wiping the excess off as on reviewer said, but alas, this is just not for me. Why doesn't this dry? Save you time and money.

on 10/10/2007 8:54:00 PM

this stuff is CRAP. Smudges VERY easily and does nothing except perhaps to darken. Hard to apply too. The brush kind of reminds me of those toilet scrubs ><

on 10/8/2007 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this because it was a cheap protein mascara. I heard that using certain mascaras (like my hg max factor 2000 calorie) can cause lashes to fall out if used constantly. Using a protein enriched formula should help to strengthen lashes over time. The formula and brush are nice, and define my lashes without clumping. The brush is fairly long, but it's thinness makes up for it. Its no miracle volume/length/curl in a tube, but gives me definition and no clumps. The drying time is not bad, and did not smudge when I closed my eyes. I paid less than 2 dollars for it, and would buy it over and over again for natural looking lashes.

For reference, I have black eye lashes that are average length and thickness and I bought this mascara in black.

*EDIT!!!

I believe my lashes are longer b/c from using this mascara occasionally. :]]]

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

SOOO LIQUIDY!! it was really hard to put it on because it was so watery!

on 7/22/2007 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

okay, i got this product on sale 4 1$, and i just needed something cheap, becuase it RAREly use mascara, it just hate when u have those dark undereye, racoon circle, which i always get with other mascaras. however, when i put this on, it was soft and not clumpy, it made my eyelashes soft not hard like other mascaras. it felt amazing, it does take sum time to dry but i dont care. also it washes away perfectly. no racoon eyes.

on 7/12/2007 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this product is very watery, and it smudge very very easily, dries really slow, it doesn't add volume nor length to the lash. over all this product is a no good!!

it's like the worst mascara I ever tried on.

on 6/22/2007 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

This is an excellent Mascara for people with Barely there eyelashes. Where most other mascaras would be too heavy or would clump. This beautifully defines and lengthens. With other mascaras, I would have to wipe off the wand before applying in an attempt to avoid smearing. With this one I can put on several coats and they look better with each and every one. I definetly do not recommend this to anyone with full lashes because I imagine it wouldn't do a thing. But for the sisters blessed with tiny eyelashes, knock yourselves out!

on 8/14/2006 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

very water like and didn't make my lashes longer or thicked them.

Popular Mascaras