Make Up For Ever Lift Concealer

Water, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Beeswax, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Magnesium Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Fragrance. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 1/26/2011 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use the concealer for under eye circles and as a bas on my eyelid. I find it to be moist not heavy or drying like some concealer are for the eye area. Drier concealers that are more matte tend to feel heavier and give heavy coverage but leave the eyes looking too makeup-y and cakey. This isn't greasy either, I really like the lightweight feel. It does give good coverage and can be easily used with other concealers if I want or need more coverage for me dark circles that day especially if I do not get much sleep.
I have it in shade #1 pink beige. I have light skin with neutral undertones and so many concealers that I have tried for the eyes are yellow. Yellow doesn't work for me, I read somewhere that yellow under the eyes can give a green cast since under the eyes tend have blue. This is a neutral w/ a touch of pink. The color works great, it really does give brightness.

Even though there are several things I like about this concealer, I'm not sure if it's HG. I will say that I have experienced no skin care effects like this claims, I wish it would contain peptides for that. And I do find needing to mix it with another concealer or foundation to get enough coverage. I do recommend it as it is versatile w/ a great color selection.

on 1/11/2011 3:09:00 PM

HG undereye concealer for me. I'm NW15 and love #3 in this. It really brightens. I use a little and buff it under the eyes and the corners with the shadow brush from the EcoTools mineral brush set. I love that it's a natural looking concealer that doesn't tend to cake even if I overapply. Plus, it comes in a large tube and is reasonably priced (once I factored in that drugstore primers tend to come in smaller packages and actually cost more once you multiply those items to equal the amount you get with this tube).
I find that this does not work for blemishes and other areas of the face. I use MUFE's Full Cover. And that is also the bomb.

on 12/10/2010 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is my current choice for undereye concealer (which should be lightening, IMO). My undereye circles aren't dark, so I find just the tiniest bit is plenty for me. MUFE products are terrific value for the money, I must say. I find that one small squeeze of the tube is enough to cover-up under both my eyes and to even place a little bit on the outer corners of my nose, to simultaneously conceal and brighten those shadowy areas of the face. Would love if it came in some sort of wand, but as it is, with this tube I can use exactly how much I need and not an iota more.

A lightening concealer is not meant for covering blemishes, so I use a creamier pot concealer when I need to cover up a spot.

on 11/27/2010 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love this concealer! I have really bad under-eye circles, and I use this concealer everyday. The consistency is so nice, and it's very blendable; not cakey what-so-ever!

I don't use ONLY this concealer; I end up using something over it, but it definitely helps. It brightens the entire under eye area, and I also use it to conceal redness, and it works really well.

The packaging is a bit annoying because the product sometimes runs when you take the cap off, but one package has lasted me over 11 months, and there's still plenty left of it. I'm MAC NW20, and I use this in shade #3, which is lighter. I have a spare ready to go when my current tube runs out. Would definitely repurchase!

on 11/18/2010 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This doesn't last on my skin at all. I don't have oily skin but it slides off my face. Does not seem to be very pigmented as on a bad day it can't cover dark circles at all. Would not buy again, very disappointed

on 9/16/2010 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this product in the lightest shade on my NW20 skin. I use it in my undereye circles to brighten them up, and this makes my whole face look more awake. The only qualm I have with this is that I wish it were more thick and more pigmented, more like a paste. Maybe it wouldn't be as blendable as it is now, but I feel like I would be getting better results if it were more like paste. Still, results are good and I will continue to use this product.

on 9/13/2010 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

LOVE this concealer! I am VERY fair, neutral/cool-toned, with hereditary blueish eye circles that I'm always trying to cover... I am also starting to get a few fine lines in that area, so "settling" is a big issue for me.

I got the lightest shade, and apply it with my fingers under eyes - wow, first impression is that it feels a little cooling and soothes that sensitive area nicely! It's a little moisturizing, but not thick like the cakier concealers, so it spreads easily. I really think this concealer lives up to the "lift" idea for eyes - it really brightens the whole area. The biggest plus for me is that this stuff doesn't settle into my lines under the eyes like other products have (BB, Mac, Benefit), AND the color actually matches me (not yellow-based). I will definitely buy again.

Mehhhh. I debated on giving this two lippies. But decided 3, and I won't be buying it again. I like the brightening aspect of it, the coverage is decent, not as full as I like it but it's ok, but it does accentuate fine lines around the eyes like crazy :(

on 8/7/2010 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I find it hard to find concealers that aren't too pinky for my tanned Asian skin tone, under the eyes. This one has a nice range of colors that are just right. Consistency is a thick liquid.

Packaging sucks for flying as the pressure causes it to ooze out when you unscrew the top to use it when you get to your destination. I agree that it does migrate into the lines a bit but I don't have too many yet and I like the consistency and it is quite brightening.

If it's not enough coverage for you, use it as a secondary highlighter just on the shadow underneath the "puff" under the eyes (the brightening properties lighten up the shadow and make the "puff" less noticeable) and use something a bit thicker to cover the entire area.

This is a great under eye concealer. It beats out most concealers with on exception that being Bobbi Brown. This is lightweight with good coverage and does not get cakey whatsosever.