Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara

3.9

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Caranuba Wax, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Iron Oxides May Contain: Ultramarine, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/24/2014 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

New HG mascara. Gives my lashes volume and does not clump them up....I used to use maybelline define-a-lash, but that gave me too many clumps. So did the Loreal voluminous. This will replace them both. Not many coats are needed...about 4 for each eye

on 12/21/2014 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of my go-to mascara's that I always make sure to have in my beauty bag. This mascara is my favorite from all the CG mascara's. It truly stops lashes from clumping together. It holds a curl nicely. And it lasts for a good portion of the day. This isn't the only mascara I use, but it's definitely one of my favorites!

I bought this mascara because of the great reviews and low price. This mascara certainly does what the package says and crushes all clumps. It also lengthens my lashes and goes on smoothly. My main disappointment with this product is a complete lack of volume on my thin lashes and double or triple coats do not improve them at all. This mascara isn't for me.

on 12/12/2014 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have bought at least 3-4 of this mascara. It is my current favorite for just basic mascara. I love having no clumps through. I use this mascara as a base when I am going out and want to have a more dramatic eye lash look, for that use Two Face Mascara better than sex. But for average ordinary days Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher is my favorite.

on 12/8/2014 11:31:00 AM

I love this mascara it separates my lashes and gives me tons of volume. my eyelashes are already pretty long so I look for volume mascaras and this does the trick with 2 coats and hold my curl. LOVE!!!

on 11/30/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I just love this. Recently tossed basically all of my mascara for fears of bacterial issues (you're only supposed to keep them 6 months) and I'm so glad I found this new gem. It's separating and good for some length that looks natural. Gives some volume but not very much- but that's not my biggest priority either. I've used it twice now and no flaking! Though it did smudge when I cried which usually doesn't happen even with non waterproof for me.

EDIT: Noticing today: THIS MAKES MY EYELASHES SO LONG THEY TOUCH ABOVE MY EYES. EEK! :)

Also edit: around month 4 this no longer performed well for me, all the length I got was gone. I will not repurchase because I'd like to get the full 6 months loving a product.

on 11/30/2014 1:35:00 PM

Can't even put into words how much I love this mascara! I hate clumpy thick lashes and this mascara does not do that, just like the name says. Being a covergirl hater I was skeptical, but this mascara perfectly separates and coats the lashes and lengthens them as well! I use it as a base for the maybelline volum' express the mega plush and together they give beautiful darkened flirty lashes. Recomend!!!

on 11/28/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's really good when you first by it, but It dries out so fast! I've bought 2 tubes of this and had them both dry out within 3 weeks and starts to make your lashed stick together

on 11/19/2014 2:11:00 PM

This is my current fav for wveyday use iam always looking for a lot of seperation and curl and i love the brush on this its perfect. Ive tried mascaras from dior lancome este lauder givenchy benefit toofaced all the way to nyc maybelline revlon loreal etc but i always come back to covergirl because of their great applicators. from highend ive like the lancome doll lashes but wasnt wowed. from benefit i like the theyre real but that applicator is too big and pokey and prickly. yes two out of three times i poke myself in the eye if iam not very careful and patient with it but usually iam applying makeup in a hurry so covergirl clump crusher beats benefit theyre real for me!

on 11/16/2014 3:23:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. Nice for daytime, long wear and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.

Popular Mascaras