Lady Gaga - Fame

3.2

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really hope Lady Gaga doesn't smell like this. One day I was at my local Myer, and a sales assistance sprayed a perfume card with this black perfume bottle with an enchanting gold cap, and handed to me. I didn't know what to say, it smells like a mixture of nauseous poison and petrol smelling fart, if that makes any sense at all. As I continued my shopping, the smell followed me like a lost puppy, I felt so embarrassed to go near anyone. I couldn't work out which category of scent will this fragrance goes in, definetly not floral, definetly not sweet, definetly not sensual...I have no idea.

Packaging:
Despite the abnormal, abhorrent smell, I quite adore the packaging. Unlike most fragrance bottles I see on the market, Lady Gaga's Fame portrays a mysterious, bad ass sense to me, it definetly doesn't displays any innocence or down-to-earth personality within it, quite enchanting I must say. As teenagers, I generally think we will be drawn to the more pretty or playful packaging, but myself do like perfumes and perfumes' bottle that can tell a story or holds great depth in their scent.

Longevity:
I guess the longevity of this perfume with be weak to moderate, considering it linger onto my clothing for 2 hours whole of shopping.

Sillage:
I would reckon this would be only smelt by someone with hyper-sensitive nose, but other wise, it's not too strong for most average noses.

Fragrance notes:
Top notes- Belladonna, orchid, Jasmine Sambac, Honey, Apricot
Middle notes- Saffron, Incense

Recommend of those want to smell like Mother Monster :) Happy shopping xoxo

on 5/10/2013 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

No offense to 'fans' slash worshippers, but everything Lady Gaga is pathetic, contrived with no substance, soulless and lame, including this fragrance. Monotonous fruity waste of money.

Grapes. Thats all I can say, to much effort into the bottle not enough in the smell. Does it smell bad? No, if you like generic go and buy this

on 5/4/2013 12:01:00 PM

I love this scent. I was suprised this perfume had so many bad reviews when I looked it up. I've been wearing it non stop since August and I can't get enough of it. First off, the scent changes from person to person (and smells totally different from when you spray it on the blotter card at the store). I love the bottle and the idea of the perfume, how fame is not how it seems. The key notes on my skin are the Apricot, Honey, and Belladonna for sure. I am a male and it is just as masculine as it is feminien, because the scent gets darker the longer you wear it. I would recommend this scent to anyone.

on 5/1/2013 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love how this fragrance smells expensive but it is one of the more affordable perfumes out there. I received lots of compliments when I wore this and the fragrance stays on for hours. The fragrance has lots of layers too so you won't get bored of it. When you first apply it, it smells musky, sexy and then later you would smell a whiff of fruity and sweet. Of course I love, love love its black color.

on 4/27/2013 6:35:00 PM

The packaging and black liquid are gorgeous and fab (and I love gaga), but I really don't like the fragrance. It's bleh. Not particularly unique. Doesn't make you smell good, just like- that girl's wearing perfume. So many better fragrances out there, I was so disappointed in this.

on 4/17/2013 12:51:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Received this from my husband on Valentines day. He actually remembered me talking about it! Love it. Has great staying power. Unique bottle design and the black fluid..fab.

on 4/13/2013 5:12:00 PM

I typically don't like celebrity perfumes. Something about them always strikes me as a little crass and embarrassing when someone asks what I'm wearing. However, I received this as a gift and I love it! It's not what I was expecting, it's a bit lighter and more universally appealing than you would think, given its creator. It's one of the more expensive-smelling celeb perfumes out there, and I think a very wide array of people could wear this.

on 4/13/2013 4:51:00 PM

I got this on sale in a Christmas gift set and I am pleasantly surprised. I smelled it in the store and loved it so I had to buy it. To me it smells like apricots and vanilla...it is such a warm adult scent I love it. It does have some floral but fruity tones to it but changes a little on my skin and I AM IN LOVE. I hope they keep this one around for a while. Even so I have the bottle and the roller ball so YAY.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Maybe I'm being bias because I love Lady Gaga, but I absolute LOVE Fame. A lot of reviews mention it being too sweet when they were expecting a darker scent, but it definitely does have that sexy quality. It's a rich smell but it can still be worn during the day. And as for it smelling "like a .99" perfume, it does not whatsoever. I've received quite a large number of dollar tree perfumes as gifts, and this is no where near that. It's a fruity smell with a dark twist. I love it & I will be buying more when I run out. You should too!

Popular Fragrances