Elizabeth Arden Taylor Swift Wonderstruck

3.8

on 5/2/2013 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've finally ordered this after it being my favourite scent for the longest time, I'm so excited! :) It's a beautiful, sweet scent; just really gentle and beautiful. It is quite expensive (at least here in Australia) but I just brought it on special for $30 and I couldn't be happier to finally have my own bottle of this perfume! I definately recommend to people who like sweet scents, bonus if you can get it on special.

on 4/23/2013 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I got this as a gift today and I just love it so so much.. It may come on strong at first when you spray it but the ah the second note is so sweet, spicy, fruity.... all in one. I am going to do the art of layering, gonna spray on some vanilla on my skin first as the first layer and the Wonderstruck on top of it and let it linger...... beautiful scent!

on 4/22/2013 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product smells amazing. Even though I don't like Taylor swift she has gone through with this one

on 4/16/2013 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My friend wears this everyday and I have grown t be absolutely sick of it. It is such a synthetic-y fragrance with a putrid smell. Kind of smells like an 'off' fruit bowl. Makes me sick when I smell it

on 4/13/2013 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This uses a great deal of a particular synthetic vanilla that is ubiquitous in cheap deodorants and body sprays. In fact, it's a dead ringer for the vanilla deodorant spray I used to use in grade 8. Inoffensive enough if this is your very first perfume, not recommended for anyone old enough to vote. As far as cheap, sweet, widely-available perfume goes, Britney Spears Fantasy and Pink Sugar are much better choices. Cute bottle, with the little charms attached - reminds me of L de Lolita Lempicka.

on 3/24/2013 5:53:00 PM

To be fair, I have this in the lotion but I think it deserves some hype! The lotion was definitely pricey, but oh so worth it. OMG, this stuff smells amazing. The smell lasts ALL DAY LONG. I have never come across a lotion with this much staying power. The Taylor Swift perfume actually smells very nice. It's like a hint of maturity and clean, but smells a little sweet and playful. I often wear this on job interviews or when I'm trying to impress. I always get compliments! Amazing!

on 3/10/2013 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So Taylor Swift Wonderstruck is one of my favorite fragrances!!!

I don't like the musky or floral fragrances too much but this one absolutely nailed the scent I was looking for. I am very low key and don't like flamboyant "HEY EVERYONE IM HERE" everytime I walk in the room smells. I do like getting complimented while giving hugs :)

Overall, this is a great product and I highly recommend. It is a bit on the pricey side and the packaging is amazing in my book. The smell is one of a kind, truly unique.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

One of my favorites perfume! I can't even describe the fragrance of this, I'm just totally in love with it. It lasts nearly all day, but can easily be overused since it's a more warm and heavy scent and not light and airy. Only about two sprays and you're good. The packaging is so cute and unique, and couldn't be more perfect. I can't wait to try the enchanted perfume. :)

on 3/2/2013 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This scent. Is. Amazing. It's quite unique, reminds me of berries, but it doesn't really smell like them. It's sweet, but not overwhelming. I have the rollerball one simply because it was cheaper. I understand that Eau de Parfume is expensive, but i think 50 dollars is too much to pay for a bottle, even if it is a name brand. Staying is okay. I have to reapply in the middle of the day, but the rollerball is convenient to carry around. If you're looking to buy this perfume, go for it, it's lovely, but I would recommend the roller because it's cheaper and easier to apply.

on 2/21/2013 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have both the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck fragrances, and I love them both. I wear them everyday, either on their own or mixed. They are similar, but still different, and harmonize each other nicely.

The packaging is so cute, and it lasts a long time - if I spray my shorts in the morning they will smell for days. I usually spray my clothes on my back rather than my front, and I find its not overpowering. I often find my hay fever acts up or I get headaches from perfumes, but I can basically bathe myself in this and I don't react.

Very very impressed, hope a new one will be out soon!

Popular Fragrances