BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

2013 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. NĀ° 05827/N

on 4/6/2015 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

To be honest this mascara is okay, but nothing special. Don't really get the hype around it. I wouldn't repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Mixed feelings about this mascara. I absolutely love the product, however I feel like it drys out very quickly. For the price, I wish it stayed good for longer than a couple weeks without formula drying out. Once it dries out, mascara goes on clumpy. I may buy It again if there is a sale, but other than that I'll stick to something less pricy.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this mascara because of the wand. The bristles are really STIFF, so it's a lot easier to get product where you want it. I have very short and thin eyelashes, and this helps to volumize them without creating a clumpy look.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I loved this product. But it is not that waterproof, it smudge. a lot. I prefer too faced better than sex and lancome hypnose star rather than this.

on 4/1/2015 3:46:00 PM

I think this mascara is amazing. It definitely lengthened, curled and nicely separated my lashes better than anything I've used yet.

on 3/28/2015 4:15:00 AM

This is a good mascara and I have purchased this again after using up my first tube but I'm still trying to find one that's better! I've now ordered benefits roller lash mascara so I'll see how that goes...

I've been lusting after this mascara for a while as I have quite straight lashes that don't have much curl if that makes sense? And I was hoping to see dramatic results that would make me give up my falsies permanently! Lol

Anyway having been given a small amount of money as a present and with the product being on sale (it was only £15 or something like that) I decided to take the plunge and by it. I know a lot of people love this mascara and there are some rave reviews but in my opinion it does curl and lengthen the lashes well but not enough to justify the price tag!

Plus I only purchased the mascara over a month or so ago and its starting to dry out which is annoying especially as I have high street/ drugstore mascaras which cost considerably less which I bought before this which are still going strong!

Overall I would say it's an okay mascara.

on 3/26/2015 10:11:00 AM

Have the shortest eyelashes as I went through a stage of having individual eyelash extensions and get irritated with them and pull them out (my own fault I know)!

I do really like this mascara, it isn't the best in the world but it definitely is one of the best I've tried and is pretty affordable. Slightly expensive as you can get bigger mascara's for less but for the brand etc it is expected.

It does make your eyelashes look longer and of course darker. Would recommend this product.

If I ran out, i'd more than likely buy again unless I came across an even better one in the mean time! x

on 3/25/2015 10:05:00 PM

This came in the sampler from sephora. When I saw the wand, I had flashbacks of the Kat VonD mascara wand. this mascara is not much different. No matter how I tried to avoid it, I would get clumps. I'm stunned that others would layer this stuff. Not bad but not great.

MY ONE HUGE GRIPE! Is that this stuff is near iMPOSSIBLE to get off! It is worse than even a waterproof mascara. I haven't found anything that takes it 100% off.

little did i know you have to buy ANOTHER item to even get the damn makeup off. i am sorry, if your company has to formulate a specific remover to take off eyeliner or mascara, thats shady as hell. so you have to buy TWO items to use one thing. awful. come on.

so disappointing because this mascara is amazing in terms of lengthening and thickness

Popular Mascaras