Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum

4.3

WATER. ETHYLHEXYL ACRYLATE/METHYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. SD ALCOHOL 40. BEHENETH-30. AMMONIUM ACRYLATES/METHYL STYRENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER. GLYCERIN. MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-17. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ACRYLATES/OCTYLACRYLAMIDE COPOLYMER. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-3 DISILOXANE DIMETHICONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. BLACK 2.

on 9/8/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eyeliner! It is easier to apply and stays put all day without fading or flaking. As an added bonus, it truly has made my eyelashes thicker and longer! I love this eyeliner so much as it is, that I had forgotten about the serum factor until I started noticing an improvement in my lashes. Icing on the cake! Great product, I have both the black and deep brown. I like deep brown better for my coloring and have purchased 3 tubes with never any problems that others have mentioned. Give this a try, a highly recommended product.

on 9/8/2014 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Maybe the PF eye booster eyeliner + serum I purchased was a bad one, but I didn't find this as effective as others MUA reviewers did. It didn't go on my lids smoothly and was faded in some place and darker in others. It also flaked off my eyelids almost immediately after applying. The packaging design is good, but I was really disappointed in this product and am returning it to the store today.

on 9/6/2014 12:46:00 AM

This is the best eyeliner I have ever used. It is so black and the tip is a brush that is very easy to use. I have never used an easier eyeliner. The price is also extremely affordable, maybe $14 on iHerb I think. I regret buying my mac penultimate eyeliner pen and will only ever use this. It makes flicks easy and the packaging is very sleek. I am interested to try the deep brown shade as well but if you are looking for an eyeliner PLEASE GET THIS. I am trying to think of some cons but I can't and I find the longevity is brilliant as well. Easy to remove with a makeup remover.

This wears off on my in 2 hours as if I never applied it. Looks gorgeous upon application but staying power is terrible. Also I've only had it for a few weeks and it seems to be drying up or something already.

on 8/10/2014 2:25:00 AM

This is my go-to eyeliner! It is the most reliable eyeliner pen I have used. I love how easy it is to apply the product with this, It is as black as you can get and it will last you a pretty long time even with daily use. I line my upper lash line pretty much everytime I apply makeup so I have tried numerous liquid eyeliners. Ever since I started wearing makeup I have gotten use to the brush tip applicator, so for me it is easier to work with this type of brush than the felt tip one, regardless, this pen will make it easy for you to do a perfect cat eye no matter what type of brush you're used to.
My day starts pretty early and it is nice to see that after sometimes 12 (plus) hours out, my eyeliner looks perfect. As far as the lash growing serum goes, I'm not quite sure it is doing something (but it is certainly not hurting or drying my lashes, so it's fine)

on 8/9/2014 10:34:00 PM

LOVEEEEEEEEE THIS EYELINER! It has everything I've been looking for in a liquid liner. It has a felt tip, so it's so easy to glide on. It's also very easy to control when I want to do winged liner. The color is very pigmented and stays on alllll day! Even when I'm sweating, it does not move from my face. When I look at my face in the mirror at the end of the day, it still looks exactly the same as when I put it on! Will definitely re-purchase.

on 7/27/2014 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

When I first got this, I loved it. The pen style is really easy to use and it was easy to control. However, now that I'm halfway through the product I have noticed that it is rubbing off at my inner corner. The rest of the liner looks fine, but it looks like I started my eyeliner 3mm from the corner. I have Asian monolids so I have an epicanthal fold that my eyelid rubs against. I always use Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I have used gel liner for years and have not had this happen. I am pretty disappointed and will be back on the hunt for the right liquid liner.

ETA: OK I realized I was a little harsh in my previous review. I found if I set this with an eyeshadow it lasts all day without the inner corner rubbing off. The best thing is that I really have noticed a difference in the length and number of my eyelashes. I thought it was just a gimmick and although I have sparse, flimsy looking eyelashes I didn't buy this with the intention of seeing results. I noticed that my right eye (which is all around my prettier eye, go right eye!) now has a slightly fuller and longer fringe. I will gladly put up with the annoyance of having to set this eyeliner for it's magical lash growing properties.

on 7/24/2014 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

The last 2 of these that I've bought have apparently been "duds". I don't know what the problem is...if it's quality control, you'd think for a $10 eyeliner they would have better quality control. I used to really like this eyeliner and have repurchased multiple ones that worked, but I've had such bad luck with these lately and it sucks cause I can't just keep going back and returning these until I get one that actually works. I don't know if it has anything to do with where I bought them (walmart) but it sucks that the best eyeliner I've used has failed on me the last 2 times.

on 7/22/2014 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

So....

I am usually a huge fan of PF's products. I got these on a 40% off sale, but they usually retail for around $10 a piece. I bought black and brown, after all the hype they were given.

These are just not good -- especially for the price. The pens, out of the package, were super dry. They apply super streaky, and are very dull in pigmentation, imo.
The black isn't that vibrant at all. It's more of a dark, watery looking grey. These also never seem to go into my lash line, no matter how I try to work the pens. Having a weird, flesh colored line between your lashes and the liner is unfortunate.

Staying power isn't there at all. These can literally be wiped off with a dry tissue. My $1 elf liners were way better than these.

Total bust.

on 7/16/2014 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh boy I wanted to love this eyeliner so badly but unfortunately it was probably one of the worst eyeliners I have purchased in recent years. I would like to think the one I purchased was just from a 'bad batch' because the reviews on MUA were too different from my experience with this eyeliner. And because I bought this in Australia (at Priceline) maybe when it was shipped the eyeliner was ruined? I don't know but my experience (as I mentioned already) was way too different with majority of the reviews here. And also, this eyeliner isn't really cheap in Australia it's $22 when it's not on discount.

First of all, I read all the instructions and proceeded to shake the (living crap out of the) eyeliner, expecting a solid black line on my hand before I lined my eyes with this eyeliner. First stroke - watery, not pigmented (more like a dark grey). I thought 'whatever just use it' and so I did. I started lining my eyes and to my dismay it just didn't do the job. It was not pigmented at all and I had to go over the line many times. But as I was lining my eyes (in order to make it darker), the brush would just wipe off the eyeliner that is already on my eyelid. Ugh a nightmare as you can imagine. But I refuse to give up.

Second time using it. First stroke was a little more pigmented than the first time using it. However the same problem occurred after like 2 strokes of the eyeliner on my lids. Disappointed.

Ever since then I kept using it maybe about twice a week (because I refuse to believe this eyeliner is bad haha) and nope, just didn't work. Even more so, it started leaving tiny black particles on my eyelid after lining it.

I do have a pro though (YAAAY), despite my negative review. The brush is very soft and it glided smoothly over my eyelids which is something I can appreciate. But apart from that, longevity, pigmentation and performance were horrible.

I don't know should I buy this eyeliner again. Maybe the one I bought has been sitting on the shelf for a long long time already? I can try getting one when I visit the US in the future. But for now, I'll just use something I know will work at 8 in the morning when i rush for university.