E.L.F. Studio Blush - Pink Passion

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 4/5/2013 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I'm in love with this!! I saw a video of a girl wearing this but she had much lighter ski tones then me so I was worried but it turned out perfect!! The color may look a little intimidating but it really is gorgeous ! And it's only $3!!

on 4/1/2013 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well I like it because it's a Nars dupe but it's not very pigmented. Good for every day use.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush! It is a bright pink color and very pigmented. If you use this with a light hand and blend well this gives the perfect flushed look to your cheeks. I have also found this blush to be pretty long lasting. A little goes a long way so this product will last you forever and you can't beat the price. I actually got mine for $1.50 because I had an online coupon. Great blush!!

LOVE this blush!! I bought mine for $3!!!! And the quality is amazing! Soooo pigmented and gorgeous bubble gum pink color! For a dirt cheap, drugstore, blush..... I am amazed! This is my go to blush over my MAC blushes! And the packaging is so small, sleek, and good looking!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Wow this sucker is super-pigmented! I had to do some blending because I overapplied. One light swipe is all you need! The good news is this will last forever. The color is perfect for that flushed look. Once blended, it looks very natural. Zero fallout. I love the packaging, it's sleek and looks very modern.

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE
nothing that i dont love about this
perfect, pink, matte, and it blends beautifully
what more could you ask for

on 3/4/2013 3:51:00 PM

This, along with MAC's Cremeblend blush in Posey are my all time favorite blushes ever. Pink passion is a beautiful bright, bright pink. It goes on a little heavy, because it's very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. I feel like this blush is so versatile and build-able that it could be used on everyone from white-pale to darker skinned ladies and still look gorgeous. For $3, it's so pigmented. I was so surprised. It was not at all what I expected, it was better! I love using this with a smokey eye or days when I just apply winged black cream liner to my top lid. The staying power is pretty impressive as well. On me, it has lasted all day. I usually get ready around 11am, and by 9:30-10pm, it was still visible. I definitely recommend E.L.F's blushes to those of you who love NARS and MAC blushes, but don't love their prices.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This color blush looks very neon hot pink in the pan. Once applied on the cheeks it is a beautiful pink that looks like a natural blush on my NC 25 skintone. The pigmentation is great and blends very easilly. Great product.

on 2/16/2013 6:19:00 PM

this is the perfect dupe for pink swoon by mac! it's well pigmented cheap and the packaging is adorable! i really love the bright ink color!

on 2/10/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just a really great pigmented matte cool pink blush. I was a little apprehensive before I got this since I haven't had good experiences with drugstore face products in the past, but when I saw the raves for this blush, I decided to give it one more shot. I have to say I did not expect this to wow me the way it did! I love this blush so much, it gives my skin a nice healthy flush. I use this on a daily basis now, and I definitely plan on buying a few more the next time I make an order. For $3 a pop, I don't see why not!