Dior Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum

4.1

Ingredients: Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, alcohol, caprylic/capric/succinic, triglyceride, ascorbyl glucoside, polymethylsilsesquioxane, isohexadecane, lactic acid, malyiyol, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, aminomethyl propanediol, phenoxyethanol, peg-32, peg-8, acrylates/C-10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, decyloxazolidinone, peg-7 glyceryl coconate, tocopheryl acetate, parfum (fragrance), tetrasodium edta, faex (yeast) extract, lecithin, calcium pantetheine sulfonate, acacia Senegal gum, pyrus cydonia seed extract, salicylic acid, xanthan gum, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, alcaligenes polysaccharides, dimethylmethoxy chromanol, hydrolyzed soy flour, adenosine, sorbitol, biosaccharide gum-1, pentylene glycol, hydrolyzed soy protein, sodium metabisulfite, algin, citric acid, aframomum angustifolium seed extract, butylphenyl methylpropional, thiohustidine, limonene, polyvinyl alcohol, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) extract, kluyveromyces extract, cellulose gum, ethylhexyl-glycerin, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, potassium sorbate, plankton extract, potentilla erecta root extract, CI 12700 (red 4), BHT, tocopherol

on 4/30/2012 11:24:00 PM

I am usually pretty skeptical about fancy creams and serums. But this one really exceeded my expectations. I first tried it in the store when getting a makeover at the Dior counter. The serum's smell is divine. And my skin feels instantly smoother when I put it on. It is not at all greasy and a little goes a long way. I use about 1 1/2 pumps at each application. I have found that my skin is now practically addicted to it. If I skip it for a couple days, my skin starts to miss it and starts to break out. It smooths out the texture of my skin the instant I put it on, but also seems to have lasting effects because people now tell me what good skin I have--something I never heard before. That was when I knew that I was a believer in this stuff!

on 3/29/2012 4:26:00 AM

I've have been using this serum for 2 months and my problem with acne around my T-zone area is lessen, my skin feels smoother and less oily. Will definitely buy again.

on 3/23/2012 11:56:00 AM

I cannot stop talking about the wonders of this stuff. This is one of those products I thought (mistaken) it was just brand marketing, but trust me, it's not. I came across with it by chance 'cause I was given a sample at my regular counter.
It is absolutely true that you'll be seeing results JUST while using it, this is due to it's main task: detox your skin, but meanwhile...OMG this is perfection. It keeps oilies at bay, it reduces my rosacea, it softens my fine lines, it soothes skin amazingly and it minimizes my pores plus it sinks right away and it's a good primer. Results: radiant and improved skin.
I tried both CHD one essential and Lancôme Visionnaire which are supposed to be matching products but I have to say that I felt my skin oilier and not that radiant with LV as I did with CHD's. Another issue to be mentioned here about LV: I hate the smell!!! It's soooo weird.
Anyway, it's an expensive product, yes, but it does what it promises, and if you're really concerned about getting results think about adding this to your daily skin care 'cause it's really important to have a detox skin in order to get results with your regular treatment. Worth every penny.

on 3/4/2012 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Initially I was in love with this product and considered it worth the high price. Brightened, smoothed, and slightly tightened my skin. Also seemed to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines. Needed to moisturize over product but the wonderful skin improvements lasted all day. Towards the end of my first bottle the dramatic skin improvement seemed to lessen.

Took time off from product, as expected skin lost much of the improvements. As I've discovered with all serums of this nature, the effects last only as long as it's used. I have noticed my skin usually needs little breaks from these sorts of serums for them to work properly. Overall I like it and will continue to purchase with realistic expectations.

on 2/4/2012 12:09:00 PM

i really love this stuff and really wouldnt be without it, the texture of my skin has really improved dramatically since starting this, i havent noticed a huge difference in pigmentation but i only had one pigmented spot anyway, even though its super expensive, im willing to pay the price for the effects..

on 2/1/2012 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am so so very glad I tried this.. It is awesome! I am dark tone and my main issue was uneven tone and the beginning signs of aging, age spots. But wow, In a week I saw a difference. In 2-3 weeks I realized I could not live with out this.. Luv it and the effects are immediate. I bought a bottle for my mom and will she how she does.. But for me it has brightened my complexion and I feel like skin looks younger and healthier. Way better than le mer! I love this stuff!

on 1/29/2012 6:55:00 PM

When I first started using this product, I was initially quite impressed. I loved the consistency of this, as it's thin, you only need a very small amount and it absorbs incredibly quickly, making your skin feel soft and moisturized and initially it made my face brighter and more radiant. I started to break out as soon as I began using it but continued to use it, as it is more of a detoxifier in the beginning, and I figured the breakouts would disappear after 1-2 weeks (as I was told). However, after a month of using this, I am extremely disappointed with Dior. For $120 (before tax), you would expect this serum to be HG material!!!! After one month, the radiance this serum produced disappeared, the serum did absolutely nothing for my dry spots, made my face more dull, and did nothing for the lines on my face. Everyday I'd get more and more zits and painful, under-the-skin ones that are very difficult to get rid of (they just wouldn't go away and are still not gone!). If this was even $50, I would blame myself for maybe not spending enough for a high quality product for my face. I gave this 3 lippies though because I loved the consistency of this, the smell, and how great it felt on my skin---it did feel very fresh upon application. I do believe that the fact that this has salicylic acid in it contributed to my breakouts----why Dior would put such a cheap ingredient in a supposedly high-quality product, I cannot gauge. Oh oh and it also has CASTOR OIL people! Can you believe that!? Sick. So this ended up going back. =(

**Had to change from 3 to 2 lippies since I'm STILL recovering from the horrible breakouts this stuff produced!!!!!!!!

on 1/28/2012 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I used this over the course of 2 weeks and watched my lineless skin age before my very eyes. Then I see this stuff has alcohol in it - very high up in the ingredient list. If I were 25, this probably would not have made my skin look older. But I've entered my 40s now, so this is not going to cut it.

on 1/14/2012 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This serum is a staple in my daily skin care. My skin absolutely depends on it. I have acne-prone skin (which i control with accutance).
This serum clears up my skin beautifully. My pores appear much cleaner, my skin much brigher and smoother. Creams and lotions absorb much better after I apply this wonderful Dior serum.

Love Love Love !!
Can not live without it.

on 1/13/2012 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Ok, I LOVE THIS! It absorbs beautifully into my skin without leaving any residue of any kind. I have been using this in conjunction with a Clinique serum meant to reverse uv damage and in the day with Chanel UV Essentiel SPF 50, and I have been getting compliments on how good my skin looks without makeup, yay! I'm sure I can't credit Dior for all the wonderful results but since this serum is supposed to act as a booster to other products, I like to think that I am getting my moneys worth. I definitely will repurchase as long as I have the sufficient "funding" which enables me to do so. ;)

Popular Treatments (Face)