Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

3.5

Water, carnauba wax, silica, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutane, stearic acid, oleic acid, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrolyzed soy protein, lauroyl lysine, acacia senegal, pvp/polycarbamyl polyglycol ester, peg-8 beeswax, panthenol, lecithin, simethicone, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, caprylyl glycol, sodium hyaluronate, benzyl alcohol, trisoidum edta, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben. May Contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide, busmuth oxychloride, chromium hydroxide green, manganes violet, chromium oxide greens, carmine, ultramarines, ferric ferrocyanide.

on 5/15/2013 11:13:00 AM

Got this mascara as a free treat from a promo deal at a store near me. I was excited to try it as I'm a mascara addict, so freebies are exciting. However, I went to apply it and got nothing from it. It's not even a decent natural look, no oomph whatsoever compared to Full N Soft, LashBlast or other comparable volumizing mascaras I've used, will not ever buy.

on 5/14/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a gift from The Bay. It is wet and very buildable, it just smushes too easyliy, but it's very easy to take off. I would suggest this as a every day mascara, but I wouldn't wear it to special occasions, since it dosn't make your eyes fashy and big.

on 4/29/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this as a gift with purchase so I have a mini size. I would have never bought this product any other way tbh.
It is a very wet formula that is very black but doesn't do much to my thin lashes. The wand is cone shaped and is ideal for easy and precise mascara application. However, the formula is disappointing as it does not lengthen or volumize my lashes. It is easily dissolved with water, however it is difficult to remove smudges on the eyelid.
Not worth the money and I can find many drugstore mascaras that can work so much better.

on 4/12/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a great mascara if you want length and a little bit of volume. I love the tapered bristle brush because it coats every single lash. I have short, stick straight Asian lashes, and this mascara does really make them show up. It's okay at holding a curl, could be better. I have really oily eyelids and this stays on with minimal flaking, even though it's not waterproof. For me, this is a nice everyday mascara, but I would recommend a different one if you are going to a party or need your mascara to be absolutely budge proof.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It was fantastic! My lashes looked so long and it made them look thicker. It is definitely a good buy.

on 3/22/2013 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very impressed with this! I love the tapered wand that narrows down to a point -- which makes it easy to coat those teeny lashes in the inner corners of the eye. The formula is wet, buildable, and so lengthening and volumizing that my lashes look almost like falsies. Definitely worth a repurchase.

on 2/14/2013 9:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is probably my favorite mascara that is still on the market. I discovered it a few years ago and just keep coming back to it. Its a good mix of natural and dramatic - so its appropriate for any occasion. I love that its very black and lengthening. The wand is still a traditional bristle one (instead of the rubber ones popular now) which I like (since its definitely necessary to make voluminous long lashes). It's performance is probably equal to a lot of other mascaras out there, but it comes of so easily! I coat my lashes very thickly, so I don't know if this works for everyone, but for me it is easily removable with just water - get your lashes wet, wait a few seconds, and you can gently remove the mascara in clumps that slide off your lashes. Definitely something I will repurchase again and again!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This mascara is just OK. I usually use Cover Girl Lash Blast and like that one a lot. I got this as a free gift with a purchase at Clinique so I decided to give it a try. The first thing I noticed is that it is very wet. The wand isn't very precise so I had a hard time putting it on properly, especially in the corners of my eyes. It also smeared all over my upper lids when I applied it. I tried it on my bottom lashes, but it left me with raccoon eyes so I use it on the top lashes only. It runs when my eyes water.
The plus side is that it does give you a nice fringe of lashes and definitely lengthens and pumps them up.
I wouldn't buy this again. For the price, it's not worth it.

on 12/31/2012 11:15:00 AM

This is great, I like it a lot. Adds loads of volume & length, doesn't smudge or flake. Gives a surprisingly dramatic look. It can, however, get clumpy sometimes when I apply it. While this isn't HG status I'd definitely buy it again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I'm not a big mascara wearer, or a big eye makeup wearer at all. This mascara was pretty on, but it felt too heavy and stiff and it runs like mad when your eyes water or cry. It's alslo difficult to reach the corners with the wand. I'm sure there are lots of mascaras out there that do better.

Popular Mascaras