Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 6/9/2014 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

It is a really good mascara, to be honest I got EXACTLY same results by buying super xxl by Essence for 3.99$ !!!! Not spending 30$ again.

Probably one of the WORST mascaras I've ever used. People pay $25 for this? Did absolutely nothing to my lashes and the fragrance irritated my eyes. Blech--

on 5/19/2014 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

But for the price, I find this to be outstanding, lengthening, thickening, staying power, etc. I would buy this again, and have bought it several times, when I feel like splurging.

on 5/18/2014 7:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I found this mascara did nothing for my lashes whatsoever.....Most drugstore mascaras are a lot better than this! great packaging... but that's about all i can say.... needed 4 coats to see i had mascara on at all.. mine went in the bin after sitting at the bottom of my drawer for years.

on 5/15/2014 11:57:00 PM

PROS:
- builds up volume and length AMAZINGLY
- very black formula
- packaging is sleek and simple
- brush is huge which packs more product onto my lashes

CONS:
- scent: omg it is so strong and I was not expecting it. It smells like grandma perfume
- it took about a month of daily use for the mascara to actually start working WELL. At first it was very liquidy which didn't allow volume to be built on the lashes. After about a month was when the mascara really started making my lashes look amazing
- price: holy hell $30+ for a mascara is crazy to me lol but I wanted to treat myself so I bought it
- the packaging can be annoying sometimes, I found that after a while of using it, it started to stick when I tried to open it, and it wouldn't close all the way so product began to build up at the opening

Overall, the main reason I would not repurchase is the price tag. The scent I can deal with, and it really does make my lashes look amazing. Sad that the price is so high.

on 5/9/2014 2:58:00 PM

Not going to say very much about this except I'm very disappointed, does nothing for my lashes. My drug store Almay mascara works much better! Basically I paid $25 for my lashes to smell like roses (which is just gross).

on 4/29/2014 12:41:00 PM

Meh. This product is just so-so to me. I don't really see a difference between this and some of my drugstore mascaras(L'oreal Carbon Black, Covergirl lash blast, etc) and even some mid-priced ones. The wand is nice because the bristles are big and full so it does give some good volume. The thing is that it's not particularly "great" at anything - it's just so-so in terms of lengthening, separating, volume, and definition. For the price it's not very good as I've tried some drugstore ones that are 1/3 of the price and are a lot better.

on 4/29/2014 4:27:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Painful $25 lesson. This stuff looks great when first applied, so I purchased. It didn't really make my lashes look super long fake, but I go for a more natural look most days on my makeup,so not a big deal. Scent is interesting. The issue came within a matter of hours. What hadn't flaked had smudged into the tiny lines under my eyes. Would you like to know what happens when you fill those tiny lines with black smudge? They no longer look tiny, and you've added years to your face until you remove it. I bought it during a sephora mascara sale, and regret it. If I wanted to look older, I would chain smoke and tan every day, and probably have more fun doing it. As it is, I just want a freaking mascara that stays put. The closest I've found so far is They're Real, but it's just not my HG either. With the Diorshow, I highly recommend saving your money. You'd be better off with a drugstore brand.

on 4/29/2014 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Very disappointed in this mascara. I purchased this mascara in waterproof. I find the formula isn't the problem; I find the wand is. The formula is great. It's slightly on the dry side and doesn't clump my lashes together and I find it's very waterproof. I really don't like the wand. The bristles are very sparse and way too long. The problem for me is that I have very short lashes and because the bristles are long, I find that instead of trying to get product on my lashes it just keeps bumping into my lower and upper eyelid. And because the bristles are sparse, I find that a lot of the product is wasted due to constantly cleaning off the edge. My lashes stick together and I find almost not difference in length and volume. I just see a mess on my eyelids.

on 4/27/2014 4:48:00 PM

Doesn't work for me! the brush is bad and too soft.

Popular Mascaras