Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

on 8/30/2012 4:11:00 PM

This is simply best mascara on the market. I buy a new one each month to get maximum out of it and avoid posible dry clumps, but I use many layers (and it layers really well), this is probably why. It gives you volume, length, and deep black silky finish.

on 7/30/2012 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

First I must state, I used to have short lashes that broke and shed easily. I learned two things. One, Eye shadows with bismuth oxychloride make my eyes itch and if put up next to my lashes, make my lashes fall out. Two, I am allergic to something in whatever makes eye liner and mascara "waterproof". It makes my eyes burn, Itch, and my Lashes fall out with in minutes. Once I realized this and I stopped using both of these things my Eye lashes grew tremendously. I didn't even realize it until I put on mascara again when I hadn't worn any in months. It was like ::BAM:: EYELASHES.

Now that this is out of the way, The price of this Mascara does leave a bad taste in my mouth. I like the little bit of suction that helps clean off some of the product each time I open the cap and pull out the wand. That little pop of sound letting me know it is keeping more of the excess inside so not so much is wasted cleaning off the wand. However, the wand isn't my favorite. I rather like the wand on smashbox more, it just works with my lashes better.

That's the bad. That it. Now for the good. No joke, to quote kragey on a mascara she loves (different kind but you get the idea), this mascara is two coats to AWESOME. I love it. It isn't waterproof, but damn it I can't tell. It holds up in North Carolina humidity like no other. No flaking, No Clumping, No smudging in the heat/humidity and it just makes my lashes look awesome. I was looking into applying false lashes for special occasions until I tried this Mascara. No need for falsies now.

Hell, I am wearing it right now. And I will wear it on my wedding day. It's my HG.

on 7/30/2012 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this mascara yesterday and I really like it. It's quite different to the original Diorshow in that this one is more separating and lengthening. So if you're looking for a volumising mascara, this isn't the one to go for. The brush looks amazing, and gives really long but natural lashes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I know it's very expensive but I love love love this product!!! It doesn't clump or smudge.
It fells so nice.
will deffinately repurchase it!!

Beautiful mascara. It has been a favorite of mine for years, and I do believe that it is worth the investment. The brush itself separates, lengthens, volumizes and curls each lash and gives a very dramatic effect. It is a tough number to remove, so I do recommend a good makeup remover with it. Does not smudge or create 'rail road tracks' under your eyes. Lovely!

on 7/15/2012 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my go to mascara because it doesn't irritate my eyes like other mascaras. There is no scent.

It only works with a base. I don't think it has any curling properties, but then I don't have the lashes to make it work.

on 7/6/2012 3:53:00 PM

i love it, it combines two mascaras : lenght and volume, BUT dries out so quickly so i actually prefer Definicils over it. i tried to make it usable again by putting the tube in hot water, but the stick broke inside the tube so i had to chuck it out , it was barely a month old.

on 6/14/2012 2:58:00 PM

I was skeptical at first, due to several years worth of try & trashing other mascaras. After reading review after review of success stories, I ordered it on-line from Nordstrom's. Their price was $30.

I absolutely love this mascara. I have stick-straight lashes. They have a fair length, but it's a moot point when you can't see them! This mascara made them CURL. 8^O
I'm amazed at the look when I use this product. My lashes actually have curl to them with this mascara.

It dries quickly, but I am still able to use my lash brush to separate my lashes a bit.
I haven't noticed any smudging issues throughout the day.

I have not noticed much volumizing with this product, however. I didn't see a "lush" lash look. But I was on the hunt for a curling mascara & am very pleased with this product.

on 6/12/2012 10:01:00 AM

Truly this mascara deserves a 5! I have tried almost every mascara known to womankind - and have loved Diorshow Original for many years, however, I find that it dries out now faster than ever - and I'm really not into buying a new mascara every 2 months. Iconic is fantastic - it seems to last forever. It has a much wetter consistency, but this enables you to build up layers and layers - depending on how volumised and intense you want you eyes to look. The chestnut coloured one is gorgeous - a rich brown black that makes blue eyes pop. Unlike Diorshow original, you do need an eye makeup remover (not a waterproof one), but it comes off easily. Does not flake, smudge or irritate the eyes (I wear lenses). Basically, I shall be buying this from now on as I think it's a superior mascara.

on 4/26/2012 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have at least 30 mascaras in my drawer and this is by far the best!! I love this! It provides beautiful long lashes and separates. It is the only mascara I have tried that holds a curl all day/night - without even using an eye curl.. It doesn't smudge or flake and I love that my lashes doesn't feel stiff. If I wear it on top of the Dior Maximizer, wow! - stunning long lashes and perfect volume. I have tried to buy alternatives to this mascara because it is somewhat pricey, but they're all a big disappointment compared to this one! I have wasted so much money trying to find anything similar, but now I realized that I just gotta go with the one I love and it is worth every penny! HG!

Popular Mascaras