LUSH Rub rub rub showergel

3.6

Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Water (Aqua), Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Jasmine Flower Infusion (Jasminum officinale), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Mimosa Absolute (Mimosa tenuiflora), Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Lactic Acid, Lauryl Betaine, *Limonene, Perfume, FD&C Blue No. 1, D&C Red 28 . *Naturally occurs in essential oils

on 3/29/2013 10:51:00 PM

This is a wonderful scrub that is gentle yet effective on the skin. It is a bit expensive, but almost everything at Lush is. Definitely would recommend.

on 3/10/2013 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a very gentle body scrub that you can also use as shampoo.

For me, I like to mix a bit of rub rub rub and it's raining men shower gel and they work well together.

on 1/30/2013 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This body scrub is very thin in consitancy. It smells like Tide laundry detergent too. I do love the smell of Tide so that didn't bother me. It comes in a tub and when you go to scoop it out, it kind of slides through your fingers which can create a lot of product waste. This crap is too expensive to waste. I bought this because it was cheaper than my ocean salt scrub but ocean salt is far superior to this and I would rather just spend the extra money to get a better product.

on 1/27/2013 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

PROS
love the scent
very refreshing
great to use as a face wash
pre/post shave

CONS
i love the black pots but it's too liquidy for a pot
very expensive

on 1/24/2013 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It's a nice scrub and does leave your skin soft, but it's not quite scrubby enough for me. In the tub it looks pretty rough but on my body it's just not tough enough! Wouldn't repurchase as I don't like it enough to warrant £8 a pot.

on 12/30/2012 5:48:00 PM

Me encanta este scrub, es suave, se disuelve la sal en el agua, tiene rico aroma y funciona exfoliando respetuosamente.
Tengo que decir que amo todos los productos de Lush, asì que mi opinión no es objetiva.
El precio es un poco alto (sobre todo para mí que vivo en Argentina donde esta marca no està instalada), pero la diferencia en calidad es notoria, ademàs todos los productos son muy seguros.
En particular este scrub es un multiuso, sirve como scrub para el cuero cabelludo tambìen y en una ducha rápida puede funcionar como jabòn y shampoo. Todo a la vez. Es muy genial!

on 10/10/2012 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Terrible product. Was very excited to try this product today and when I finally did, I regretted it. It smells like strong detergent and it does not lather. I will be returning this item tomorrow.

on 10/10/2012 12:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

The scrub makes my skin feel really soft- I do use quite a generous amount. The packaging (in the tub) is okay, it's easy to use.

I am not a fan of the smell, though. Luckily it doesn't linger on my skin for too long.

I probably will repurchase it but it's not a staple.

on 10/5/2012 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this product. What sold me was when the sales associate told me she used it for her bacne. I had been struggling with my bacne for years and tried everything (affordable). This product did wonders to my bacne including the scaring. It is now one of my holy grail products.

A little bit goes a long way so a small scoop is plenty for my entire back, chest, and shoulders.

The only thing I do not like is the packaging. It is a bit inconvenient to unscrew the lid, scoop out a bit of product, and try to screw the lid back on with one hand (because the other hand is holding the product) in the shower.

on 9/16/2012 6:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

'm not sure how this could be packaged best, i don't like the tub packaging, but i think it wouldn't work well in a squeeze tube either because the product is rather thick, and probably would get all stuck. i LOVE this stuff, i apply it before my shower because it washes away easily in the shower if you open it in there, and you end up wasting product. i just scoop it out and apply it to my legs/arms/wherever. it's a pretty intense exfoliate, and i see a lot of people don't like the scent, I really love it though. i'm almost obsessed with it, i wish there was a shower gel with the scent. it's just so clean, impossible to explain. it reminds me of the ocean.

Video Reviews & Tutorials