Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

on 4/1/2013 12:01:00 PM

It made my hair extremely dry and stripped it of ALL its nautral oils, therefore making my hair extremely oily really fast! pros: smells amazing cons: too many...

on 3/29/2013 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this shampoo. Normally I go for volumising shampoos as my hair is fine and very flat, but my hair had been looking a bit dryer recently so I picked this up, not expecting much. And I have to say I was impressed - it left my hair so shiny and smooth and surprisingly didn't leave my hair any greasier or flatter than a normal shampoo. Since purchasing this I've been using it most times I wash my hair and it looks and feels great. The only negatives for me are the smell (it's a bit too strong) and the colour - it's blue! I though the bottle was just blue. Now some of you mightn't have a problem with this but I just found it a bit weird putting a blue coloured liquid on my hair! All in all a great shampoo and dirt cheap - I picked it up for only a pound!

on 3/26/2013 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I loveee the scent of this shampoo. I used to repurchase it over and over again,I decided to stop use it because my dad said that my hair looked very dry.

on 3/5/2013 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Cleans well, hydrated my very dry hair! I don't think I will use everyday, but will alternate with my usual shampoo.

** For product buildup removal from hair, try adding a small amount of baking soda your shampoo. I do this about once a week, and it truly works. It makes my hair feel so light, airy, and soft.**

on 2/28/2013 10:17:00 PM

I should have listened to my hairstylist when she told me herbal essences is the worst shampoo because of the amount of fragrance in it. Nevertheless, I was in need of a shampoo and this one was on sale at Walgreens. Though it does smell amazing, after one use I began to have dandruff. It also made my hair heavy, flat, and oily. I will never repuechase. Terrible experience.

on 2/19/2013 1:21:00 PM

To be honest, I'm not really sure why I stopped using this in the first place... this stuff if awesome. I used to use this and the conditioner about 5 years ago, and I remember really liking what they did for my hair. They made it feel very fluffy, clean, and light, but still moisturized. Not sure why I stopped using it, but probably because I am a serial product-jumper. :) Anyway, I just bought some more of it and started using it again, and this stuff is still really amazing. I've even had my hair thermally/permanently straightened and it does a great job at keeping it healthy. The smell is great, and it just makes my hair feel its best. Probably shouldn't stray from this again. :)

I bought the Shampoo and Conditioner for my dry, thin hair. The packaging is adorable (I LOOVE BLUE!) and the scent gets me countless compliments! These products do their job well, and I love the creamy consistency of both of them! Will repurchase!

on 2/8/2013 3:05:00 AM

Loooooove this ! Great smell, cute packaging (blue is my favourite colour) and cheap ! I use it with the Hello Hydration Conditionner, and showers are even better now !

Love this product! I bought the shampoo with the matching conditioner in 160ml. It works out very well on my dull dry and very brittle hair. My hair is calm and smooth after naturally drying it. Feel the smoothness and softness during washing. My hair really feels hydrated and moistured after shampooing and conditioning. I had once using herbal essence shampoo (in their old packaging) many years ago but it made my hair extremely dry and really felt like straw and supppeeeer frizzy. After that many years, I finally give it another chance and this time it works perfectly on my hair. Will definitely buy it again!

on 1/11/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE the blue color shampoo! it's my favorite shade of blue and I was literally ecstatic when I found out it's not the bottle that's blue. It's the shampoo! And it smells amazing!

That is literally the only two things I like about it -_____-

The shampoo alone made my hair almost greasy like and it got extremely greasy the next night. I don't think the conditioner would be any better. It's not the shampoo for me.