Tarte Lights Camera Lashes

3.8

Ingredients: Aqua, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters, stearic acid, cera carnauba, triethanolamine, alcohol, candelilla cera, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, iron oxides (CI 77499).

on 1/6/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this in the deluxe size in the Tarte Bon Voyage gift set from Sephora. This mascara does what my Maybelline Full n Soft does, but is vegan. If that's important to you, this is an amazing mascara! If you don't care about veganness, try full n soft.

on 1/5/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

BEST Mascara! I really really love this product!
It is a bit pricey, tarte products usually are in my opinion, but it is the best mascara ever in my world, and I use it almost everyday, so I am willing.
It gives both length and volume to small and thin lashes. Plus, it gives me the shape that I want my lashes to be. One or two coats is good for everyday, and then for evening or dramatic looks I enjoy using the primer with it and building up coats for thick, voluminous lashes.
I highly recommend it, it does not disappoint!

on 12/22/2014 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It doesn't give me the look that I want, but it is still a pretty good mascara. It is great for separating and lengthening lashes. One coat gives a nice natural look. If I apply more than one coat, it starts looking too spidery, and I start having issues with flaking and losing my curl. Unfortuantly, I thought it made my lashes look like they had less volume.

on 12/22/2014 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I first received the "lights, camera, lashes" mascara in tarte's holiday collection. It quite immediately became my go to mascara. I'm blessed with naturally long, thick lashes. This product adds additional length, and thickness with out leaving lashes looking to spidery. I usually add about two coats, and have not noticed any clumping. Also, lasts all day without having to touch up!

on 12/18/2014 9:33:00 PM

BEST MASCARA EVEEEEEEER. It makes my eyelashes grow, ut doesnt make them fall (unlike my other fav mascara, falsies) and it just gives mu lashes look so mich fuller, longer and thicker, but never clumps. i would honestly pay 40 dollars for this mascara, that's how good it is. It doesn't smear, the effect stays the same all day and it's the blackest formula. The wand is the perfect size and has the perfect design. No doubt I will repurchase this for the rest of my life.

Received a sample in my ipsy bag this month. The perks are that there's no clumping after two-three uses, buildable, holds a curl, and provides great length. I have thin lashes so the downside is that this doesn't give me enough volume and it's a bit time-consuming to apply (I'm more a 1-2 swipes girl). This is a great everyday wear product, but I wouldn't use it for evening wear.

on 12/12/2014 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm a total mascara obsessive, mascara is just my favourite make up product and this is one of the best mascaras I've ever used! (and I've used a LOT of mascaras.)
I have typically long lashes but they point downwards so I need a mascara that will hold a curl, I like my lashes quite long with a lot of volume and this mascara just delivers! It's super black and just applies like a dream! Can you tell how excited I am by this mascara just by how many explanation marks I'm using? Anyway, I just find this mascara is just an all rounder mascara, it lengthens, creates volume and holds a curl and also it doesn't flake or leave residue under the eyes - something which I appreciate massively.
Lastly, this may be an unpopular opinion but I'm also completely taken by the gaudy packaging, I absolutely love it but I know it may not be to everyones taste.

on 12/7/2014 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Tarte is the best! All there mascaras work great for me! Any one you choose will give you a natural dramatic eye. Brushes give your lashes such a crazy volume boost and length i never see with any other mascara, all with one to two coats! Light Camera lashes is my go to though. Hands down one of the best mascaras you can buy! try it, worth every penny.

I love this mascara! This gives the more natural look, so if you like more dramatic lashes this isn't for you. This lasts pretty well, it doesn't smudge or anything like that.

on 12/5/2014 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Recieved in Sephora Lash Stash.

Unimpressed with this. I am blessed with naturally long lashes, and was looking for a new night out mascara. This is definitely not my go to getting ready for a party mascara. It did nothing even for me.

I feel it makes ,my lashes a bit dry and it's not the blackest black. I've had better results with Drugstore brands.

Pros:
As someone mentioned it is buildable, I have refreshed my mascara at the end of a work day with no gross clumping, but with mascaras in past have not needed to refresh.

Comes off easily with water when I wash my face. Doesn't sting my eyes when I remove it either.

I will finish the mini I keep in my purse but not repurchase.

Popular Mascaras