NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 1/28/2015 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not what I expected at ALL. So I'm obsessed with blushes. And after hearing about this one practically everywhere, and all the hype. I really wanted to purchase this. So, I finally did. And wow, what a disappointment. :(. First off, $30 for this pretty small blush??.!!! I mean some might say it may be average, but this is most definitely small for the price. I was expecting a bigger product, it looks like this will hit pan real fast??!!! And to be honest I thought this was going to be super pigmented, so I used a light hand when i applied it- and was not getting hardly any color. Finally after applying a few times it looked "ok "on my skin. I was thinking itd be more of peachy pink tone, but I think it was a tad orange. My 8 year old daughter even said mom you face is sooo orange. :( I ordered online and don't really wanna hassle with returns and all that, so I will probably give it another try, but overall I'm just not seeing all the hype about this blush. I personally have gotten way better results from nyx, cargo and THEBALM (highly pigmented) blushes. And I feel like I get my money's worth with those.

on 1/27/2015 11:27:00 AM

The color's good. It's a fool-proof shade that matched my skin well. If this blush was matte it'd be my HG blush, but no. I'm not a fan of that golden shimmer. Not only you need to have perfectly flawless skin to pull it off, i also couldn't use it as a day blush because it looked overdone.

I will def not buy this again.

on 1/18/2015 4:54:00 PM

its okey.

on 1/18/2015 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I finally tried this after hearing all the hype.
I did not find it amazing at all. I do not think it looks very natural on the skin. For me the shade was too orangy and I really did not like it at all.
I gave this away and that person also did not find anything special about it either.
To me this was a very fake looking shade. Better for people who like makeup that looks like makeup.

on 1/17/2015 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

What blush? All I see is gigantic chunks of glitter on my cheeks. I had to try this cult favorite, but I am so disappointed. If you're over the age of 15, Orgasm is just inappropriate because it looks like a glitter craft project that exploded. It's over-priced, and I hate that it has horrible fingerprint smudges all over it from regular handling. Back to Sephora this goes. I will stick with Tarte, Sleek, and NYX blushes, which blow this out of the water.

on 1/17/2015 8:10:00 PM

Love this blush! It's a great colour (I have fair skin) and stays on four much longer than previous blushers used! It lasted at least 7 hours. The only downsides are the price and the fact that it doesn't come with an applicator, but the product really is great. I just wore this on bare skin all day and felt comfortable.

on 1/15/2015 2:54:00 PM

I've heard a lot about this blush and I finally decided to buy it. Sadly, I was disappointed. It's very sparkly and I rarely find myself reaching for it. I have much cheaper blushes that I prefer over this one. It's not a terrible blush but nothing special.

on 1/15/2015 12:13:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

My everyday blush. A nice pink colour with a bit of golden shimmer that looks quite natural on the cheek. It's not very pigmented so it's hard to over do. It easy to see why this is such a holy grail for many people as it suits so many skin tones.

on 1/14/2015 3:07:00 PM

This is a classic must-have. Pricey, but worth it. Mine has lasted me YEARS. I wear it constantly too and am just now hitting the pan. I've never been complimented on any other blush as much as I have with Orgasm.

on 1/14/2015 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

After my Pink Chanel Blush developing a slight film over it and gone very hard, I' started googling Blushes to work out what to invest in next. I decided to try a Nars Blusher. The Nars Make Up Artist in Mecca at Kirkcaldie & Stains (Wellington, NZ) was really helpful. I told her I wear MAC Blankety (Nude), MAC Lovelorn & Candy Yum Yum (Pinks), MAC Vegas Volt (Coral) lipsticks. She suggested that Nars Orgasn Blusher would be fantastic with Nude, Coral & Pinky lipsticks. It looks great on my olive/tanned skin. I didn't want to buy a true pink, as then might look off with coral land nudes lips. Just a light light sweeping of the compact, gives a great colour on your cheeks. Good pigmentation. I can't wait to buy another!

Top Rated NARS Products