OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

on 4/1/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Another one of my favorites in the Coral family. I love it because it's bright!

on 11/24/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to Summer nail color.I think it compliments everyone's skin tones and is gorgeous for vacation or just sitting in class or at work. And it also makes me smile.

I've already gone through 2 bottles and will definitely be buying more!

on 11/7/2010 11:25:00 PM

My salon was having a sale on brighter colors now that it's getting colder, and this one caught my eye. It's a bright coral/orange/red color, with no shimmer at all, which I love. I think this would look gorgeous on toes in the summer, I can't wait to wear it when it gets warm again. The consistency is excellent, two coats and it's completely opaque (although you could probably get away with only one). Love it!

on 10/28/2010 8:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What a completely fabulous colour! I picked this out when I was getting a manicure, and immediately hunted it down. It's a great pinky-corally red (It reminds me of Revlon Matte Strawberry Suede lipstick, which was magnificent and is now discontinued). I love red nails, and this is perfect as a summery equivalent. The formula has been great so far, with no chipping yet (two days), great opacity, everything you expect from OPI. LOVE IT.

on 10/2/2010 2:13:00 PM

My favorite nail polish. I don't wear it ALL the time, but whenever I put it on, it instantly makes me happy. I'm all about the bright, obnoxious nail polish. It's the perfect bright orangey/red color and I just love it.

on 8/23/2010 8:11:00 PM

My favorite polish! I keep this on my toes year round because just looking at it makes me a little happier :) I rarely go a week during the summer without a compliment on the color. Also, even though I keep this on my toes 80% of the time it has never dyed my nails like some red or orange polishes are prone to do.

on 8/6/2010 8:46:00 PM

This color does not turn out the color I thought it would. It looks too much of an in between of pink and orange so it looked like the color of throw up! haha

on 8/1/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bout this color a couple weeks back and have been using it ever since! Wonderful color for the summer, a pinky corally red! Goes with every skintone. I have never had more compliments on one color ever!

2 coats make it its true color. Slap a top coat over it and its PERFECT!

on 8/1/2010 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am in love with this color. It's a nice summer red that runs a bit pink or coral, depending on the lighting and the level of my tan. I get compliments every time I wear this. I hope this is never discontinued, I plan to keep using it for as long as I can find it.

on 7/26/2010 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

had to stop a woman on the street because I was so drawn to this colour, after she informed me that it was OPI cajun shrimp..I made a beeline to the nearest drugstore and hunt it down. It's a gorgeous summer colour, I wouldn't say it's red as I think it leans more toward the orange scale. I'm kind of pale (asian skin) and have yellow undertones, recently after acquiring a light tan, I find this colour to be even more alluring. give this one a try, you won't be disappointed!

Top Rated OPI Products