Cover Girl Clean Liquid Makeup Sensitive Skin

3.6

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Glycerin, Peg/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Laureth-7, Arachidyl Behenate, Silica, Trihydroxystearin, Propylparaben, Methicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Synthetic Wax, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 11/24/2012 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have very oily, acne prone skin and this foundation was just not for me. I found that it had shiney finish and applying a powder on top of it just made it look cakey. I was already oily and in need of a blotting sheet within an hour or two and had to repeatedly blot throughout the day, maybe every 2 hours. I live in Los Angeles where it is very warm all the time which excentuates my oily skin and makes it easy for my make up to run. I need a foundation that will stick and can control my shine. If you're also in need of this then I do not recommend this product. However, the good thin is that it did not break me out.

on 10/27/2012 1:38:00 PM

I adore this product. Love love love it. It blends nicely, coverage is amazing. I have normal skin so with just primer underneath, I feel like it gives an almost full coverage but it is builadable, very natural looking. But because I do adore the colour I would recommend if you set it, set it with a truly translucent powder.
The only reason I continue to buy this product is because I've tried looking for other products and they're way too yellow for me, being very fair skinned.
But, I will admit that if I find another foundation that gives me the colour and long wear that I want, I will not buy this foundation again. The reason being that I despise the packaging.
You literally lose about 1/4 of the product from how terrible the packaging is unless you smash the bottle and that makes a mess. It's a pain. If they fixed the packaging, maybe gave it a pump or even put it in a tube, I'd stay, no questions asked. But the packaging is so terrible.

on 9/18/2012 5:46:00 PM

Oh my gosh, I love this product! It blends so easily and gives my skin a gorgeous glow. It's very cheap too! I just wish the packaging was a bit better cause I dropped the bottle and the bottom of it completely shattered. I'd buy it again!

on 9/16/2012 6:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Coverage is a bit lighter than I would like, but other than that this is a great foundation. It doesn't break me out, which most foundations do, and that is the primary reason I keep using it.
Overall a great product: good coverage, good colors to choose from, good consistency, easy to apply.

on 8/27/2012 7:55:00 AM

Was liking this because I thought it wasn't making my skin act up but after using for a couple of months, I started having issues.
I hadn't read the ingredients until then and found out it contains cyclopentasiloxane which is a no-no for me so I've had to trash it.

on 8/25/2012 11:51:00 PM

I was looking for a replacement for my beloved revlon new complexion which has been discontinued in Australia and this is the closest ive come. its nice and light and non-siliconey which is great, the coverage is light/medium. The packaging is definitely horrible though, i dont know how they expect a product to get to the opening when it obstinately defies gravity? that annoys me a bit, its lazy and cheap of them not to put a pump on. i'd be willing to pay more for it with a pump. Anway, the product itself is really good though!

on 8/20/2012 8:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really wanted to love this. It's cheap, it's for sensitive skin, the color I chose seemed to match. Unfortunately when applied, it settles and looks powdery. Within a few hours I was in desperate need of another application. No thank you!

on 8/20/2012 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was excited that Cover Girl had come out with a sensitive foundation. The product comes in a thick glass bottle. After shaking and turning upside down, the product still doesn't come out very well. I think that this foundation is a slightly sheer yet a little build able. Covers my sensitivity redness, but no so much with blemishes. I simply blend this product in with my fingers and works well. However, I would not buy this product again because of the packaging. That was a MAJOR bust for me.

on 8/20/2012 1:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have to say that I have worn this foundation on and off for years and years, and I keep coming back to it when I don't know what to try next. I think the Classic Ivory is pretty close to my skin, maybe a tiny bit lighter/cooler than I am, but it's the closest one in the range. I just make sure to warm it up with some bronzer and I'm good. I put a few dots on my cheeks, nose, chin, forehead and blend. IT REALLY IS HARD TO GET OUT OF THE BOTTLE, THOUGH!!!! THEY NEED A PUMP!!!!! I also wish it had SPF but I use a moisturizer with spf underneath to counter that. The best things about it are: feels clean, no strong smell, feels lightweight& comfortable, doesn't set into lines or pores... The cons are: packaging stinks, no spf, VERY SHEER, and could use more shades- maybe a "Classic Ivory WARM" and "Classic Ivory COOL". Overall, it is a pretty good bet when you are in a pinch.

on 8/11/2012 10:23:00 AM

I wanted so much to love this.... Suffer from acne, tried all the high-end foundations and heard great things about this. Not for me at all... No coverage, what coverage it does give is dewy and melts off in under an hour. If you try to give it staying power by setting with powder, it gets cakey and settles into fine lines. I guess I need more coverage...this seems more like a dilluted tinted moisturizer to me. Oh well...