Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna

on 9/8/2011 8:31:00 AM

This seems to have gone straight to the cheaper shops in the UK and is being sold in High street chemists for around 18-20 for 30ml which appears to be far less than the US.

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with this, it's just more of the same, yet another fuzzy, fruity floral. It reminds me of a cross between kat von d's saint and Jessica Simpson fancy. Strong, powerful, lasts a long time. I don't really get tons of coconut, more a fuzzy, warm berry scent. I love vanilla musk scents but don't get much of that either, just a one tone, start to finish fuzzy berry.

To be fair these types of perfumes seem to be popular with young people now and I would imagine the main Market for a rihanna perfume is young people. From my point of view as an older person I think it makes a fun change but it will never bewitch me like my favourite guerlains, chanels etc.

Cute bottle with a bit of glitz :)

on 9/7/2011 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So I was a bit tired of wearing my usual scents: CH Carolina Herrera, Thierry mugler angel, Calvin Klein euphoria, Givenchy hot couture, yea I know it was a selfish splurge well not splurge as I was surprised a. I was getting a Rihanna or celebrity fragrance and b. It was pretty cheap considering what I was intending on purchasing. But I'm no fan of celebrity fragrances I don't know why I'd purchase a celebrity perfume when they don't wear it themselves... Anyways I told the SA I wanted warm amber scents and she brought out plenty of samples but for some reason I wasn't attracted to any of them I was initially thinking I was going to get narcisco Rodriguez or play intense but my nose kept bringing me back o rebel fleur ( the SA never told me the brand I was literally just smelling random stuff and only when I went back to rebel fleur for the 4th time did I ask for the name) and man was I surprised but now t the perfume.
Rebel fleur is a tad fruity at first and woodsy at the same time I love the scent it's warm tropical sexy not at all what I expected a celebrity fragrance to be kudos go her perfumers. It's a grown up scent and I get asked what I'm wearing all the time (lol a weird guy followed me into the produce section at whole foods to ask the name) but I'm giving it only 3 stars for the wear time it literally fades after 3 hours or so reminiscent of gucci guilty wonderful scent just wished it lasted longer. It dries down to a musky vanilla sweet scent that lingers ever so slightly. I ordered Lolita Lampicka and am awaiting to test it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

STRONG AND STINKS. I hated this at first whiff. This does not smell good. It is very strong and powdery. I think the reason why this is selling is because Rihanna is so popular. This perfume reminds me of Chanel No. 5, that was my first thought, and goodness gracious that stuff stinks, and once again is getting by on it's name alone.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Like other reviewers I was very surprised with this one.
Reminded me of Brittany Spears Curious.
Very pleasant and gets lots of compliments.
It has a very pleasing aroma and I totally get the "pez" thing lol.

Pleasant for every day during the summer. It's beachy, young and fun with a fruity sweet fizz to it accompanied by warm peachy musk. I get that same feeling with Ralph Lauren Blue.

I prefer Light Blue to be my generic everyday fragrance.
Sweet but not sexy or unique enough.

on 6/28/2011 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I really did not want to 'like' this.
I don't need another perfume!
And as far as the Celeb attached... 'I could not care less'

It's a 'Fruit Chypre', sweet sexy peach coconut musk
A cross of Alien/Deseo/and call me crazy but the tiniest hint of Mitzy, probably due to the peach.

YES! I bought a 1 oz. Great sexy summer scent.

Might be too sweet for some, but on me it minds it's manners.

R ; )

As much as I hate to be the Debbie Downer here, I'm not really a fan of this one. I think the sweetness is just too much to my nose. At first, it almost reminded me of a mouthwash of some type....I don't know why! LOL But then I could pick up the creaminess of the vanilla base note and I could definitely pick up the 'warmth' of the fragrance. I'm not sure if I'm getting the overly sweet part from the vanilla bottom note or the coconut middle note, but it's just overkill to me. However, I will give Rihanna some credit for making a scent so different from the usual candy-sweet, fruit cocktail, and bakery scents that characterize most celebrity fragrances!

on 5/28/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I cannot believe that I am giving a 4 to a celeb fragrance but I have to be unbiased. If this fragrance came from a snobby French designer it would have been received entirely differently.

I normally do not do fruity but this fragrance is very well blended and the fruit and musk are well balanced so it is not a fruit cocktail. I love the subtle whiff of mango that I get in this fragrance.

Really worth giving this a try and I would recommend it for all age groups. The bottle is a bit awkward in the hand so I took one point off.

on 5/19/2011 6:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I bought this one as I saw it for a really great introductory price of $49 for 100mls. To my surprise I actually really enjoy wearing this. It's a perfect combination of sweet, fresh, clean, spicy, fruity, vanilla. The opening is very sweet but as it settles, it's much less sweet. The drydown was slightly reminiscent of Flowerbomb. Overall, I really like Reb'l Fleur. It is a strong fragrance though. I find it projects well and lasts forever on skin (even longer on clothes). A nice fruity, coconut scent for the summer.

on 5/17/2011 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just purchased this fragrance from Ebay for $50 for the full size bottle. I LOVE the smell of this! I usually don't go for the celeb scents but this one is very nice. I has a very elegant and sophisticated kind of scent that reminds me of the Chanel perfumes. I will agree that it is a strong smell and is more suitable for the fall/winter season but I will probably still wear it year around. This one is def added to my fave perfumes. Give it a try ladies, you won't regret it!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

this smells good and dont like the bitch lol kudos to her tho

Popular Fragrances