Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

4.2

on 10/8/2013 10:15:00 AM

So cheap and does the job!! Keeps my brows in place and makes them look more groomed and clean. I've gone through at least 4 of these. Will definitely keep repurchasing :)

on 10/7/2013 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Well, i have got Natural thick eyebrows and this product DO NOT help to shape them .. Not the best product for my Brows

on 10/6/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great brow gel on those days you just want to put them into place. I do not use it on top of filler. I have very thick brow and a swipe of this and I'm out of the door.

on 9/26/2013 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for the past few years as a brow gel to set my brows. It works great & you can't beat the price. I've noticed this time that the mascara is more wet than it's been in the past. IDK if they changed the formula or whatever, but I just wipe the excess off the brush & swipe it through my brows. I don't feel like I'm wasting product by doing that because it's so inexpensive anyway. For me, brow gel is something that I'll get the cheapest thing out there because it's not like it really makes a difference if you spend $2.00 or $10. Might as well save the money!

on 9/17/2013 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

At only $3.95 I decided to go with this for my first brow gel to try and it has been good but nothing great honestly. It is clear and the packaging is transparent so you can see the colour change completely from your brow products which people find gross but I find the shade matches your brows better. I prefer it now after a few months use now that the colour isn't so clear because I found it would leave noticeable clumps of product in my brows at times, meaning that it picks up way too much product.

Longevity wise, I found my brows stayed in place for only half a day before going back to a soft feel like they normally would. It does give a hard crunchy feel but that's why it holds the style. So for that it isn't great because the unruly ones will come out of place throughout the day.

The packaging itself is cheap and you pay for that. After 3 months of pretty much daily use the wand has snapped off from the lid just now which I'm not happy with as I still have a lot of product left. For the price its nothing upsetting just more annoying really.

Overall, a decent product that is super cheap so its definitely something that won't hurt to buy.

on 8/24/2013 10:06:00 AM

I only use this as an eye brow gel, and it really serves its purpose for that. I comb it through my brows to shape them and then the produvt holds the shape all day. (warning: when I use to much it becomes visible on the brows, kind of greyish and crusty...not cute)

on 8/22/2013 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I was really disappointed by this product. I was looking for a clear mascara and the lady working in the store recommended me this one. I was surprised and excited by the fact that it was really cheap.
When I got home, I realised that it didn't do anything on my lashes. I curled them and then applied the mascara, but the curl didn't resist for a very long time.
So I used the gel on my brows. Still, didn't like the texture that it gave me. And it takes forever to get dry.

I don't like this product. I wouldn't repurchase.

on 8/3/2013 5:05:00 PM

Super cheap and it does the job, have gone through lots of these in the past 3 years since I discovered it. I only use it for brows, it is pretty much useless for lashes.
The only downside is that it is very wet and a lot of product comes out on the wand, you have to be careful and wipe it against the edge of the tube.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for something to keep my brows in place (not that it goes all craycray and stuff but...i wanted a tidy look) while making them a tad bit darker. This does the job very well! Just one coat keeps my eyebrows in place and it makes my eyebrows become more visible (I have light eyebrows and i don't like to use eyebrow pencils because they make my brows way too dark). I curl my lashes and apply this on my lashes as well and it kept my eye lashes curled all day. Some cons would be that it makes me itch my eyes at times and the gel takes a while to dry. Despite that fact, I would gladly repurchase because it is so affordable!

on 7/12/2013 11:29:00 AM

This brow gel just wipe my eyebrow color off and makes my eyebrows crunchy, shiny, and clumpy. I'm not a fan.

Popular Mascaras