St. Ives Green Tea Scrub

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2 Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate 1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth 18 Ethylhexanoate, Kaolin, Disodium 2 Sulfolaurate, Camellia Senensis Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb) Extract, Olea Europa (Olive) Leaf Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Brown Algae) Extract, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Yeast Extract (Foex, Extrait de Levure), Hydrolized Jojoba Esters, PPG 2 Methyl Ether, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycereth 18, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisoptiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700), Red 33 (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090)

on 4/13/2014 11:28:00 PM

I would buy this for the scent alone, it just smells so amazing! Fruity yet fresh. I love how fine the exfoliants are, it's great for daily use. It's definitely not a heavy duty exfoliator, but I'd prefer it that way as it's very gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate. It leaves the skin soft and polished. I would definitely repurchase!

this scrub is so nice..... i felt so good aftwr using it. the little grains are small and not harsh like the apricot scrub....it smells good too....definently would repurchase

on 4/9/2014 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Love the smell ! Love the price. Really cheap and affordable. Scrub wise, pretty good at removing whatever makeup I have left after using a makeup removing wipe. Love!! Might repurchase but I'm looking for a little stronger scrub. Worth the buy:)

on 4/1/2014 9:22:00 PM

Love this Green tea scrub, and I'm neither oily nor have acne. In fact, my face tends to be dryish in winter but it needs a good physical exfoliant about 3x a week-- while this isn't the best exfoliant on the market, it cannot be beat for the price and has earned staple status in my skin routine. It's cheap, smells good, is a pleasant and soothing green color, cleans well, shrinks my pores, really deep cleans without irritation. You know, I can't really ask for more! I will keep rebuying as there isn't really a downside for me. It's clearly not for everyone, but what is?!
If you're considering it, do it, you may just love it.

on 3/30/2014 3:38:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! Great if you have acne problems like me. It exfoliates and reduces my breakouts.

on 3/30/2014 12:41:00 AM

I was excited for this scrub because I've heard green tea is really soothing for the skin. I really liked it at first because the scrubbies were a nice size and not too harsh. Unfortunately the dry areas on my face started peeling after I would use this. I use my fingers to wash my face and it made the skin on my finger tips peel too. If you are anything but oily all over stay away.

on 3/19/2014 4:17:00 AM

I really love this exfoliator. I use this product daily and am on my 10+ tube of it. I find it at WalMart for aournd $3 Canadian (It is around $7 at places like Shoppers).
Like many others who have commented, I also used the Apricot scrub, but years ago I stopped using it because the grit was too sharp. I much prefer the smaller grit in the Green Tea Scrub (I actually feel like it does a better job than the big, sharp grit).
My skin loves to be exfoliated and is very oily (oily side of combo) so I do use this product every day without drying or irritation, but I have reocmmended it to my "normal" skinned friends and they will use it every few days or once a week.
I use a very nice cleanser after I use this scrub (daily) that does treat acne but is very moisturizing. It is a perfect balance for my combo skin - of course followed by my toner and moisturizer.
I will say that this is the only facial skincare product that I use (on a daily basis) that is NOT vegan or organic, so that is why it has only recieved a 4/5, But regardless, I will continue to use this until I can find a vegan/organic product that exfoliates my skin as well as this one does! (this will be hard because so far I have not been able to find ANY product that comes close... the closest would be Clinique 7-day scrub, but it's not as good and around $20 for a smaller bottle).
Also, this doubles as a lip scrub for me as long as I follow with a good lip balm!

on 2/20/2014 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I REALLY LOVE ST. IVES' PRODUCTS! I use this alternatively with my st. ives blemish control apricot scrub and blemish control gel green tea cleanser! I especially love the smell of this scrub and it has a more mild exfoliator compared to the apricot scrub. Although i cannot say that this product has helped in improving my acne, i could say that your money will not be wasted on this product because it truly cleanses the face and my skin always feels so smooth after using it!

on 1/10/2014 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought this on a whim, because using a pre-made scrub is way easier than making your own all the time. This product is great, especially if you have sensitive skin. It does have a nice fragrance, but it never irritated my skin at all. It never did anything for my acne, either. The scrub on its own was almost too gentle -- it never felt like it did anything. I would use it with my Olay Pro X, and got way better results out of it.

That being said, my skin takes better to sugar scrubs, so I probably will not repurchase.

on 1/9/2014 10:25:00 PM

I lived on tropical country, Indonesia. that made my skin very oily and im acne prone as well. i found this on kem chick the price was very expensive (about Rp.110,000 = $10 usd), but let me tell you i LOVE this product soo much from the first time i use it, it made my skin less oily and by that less breakout. im going to continue buying this product .

the only conts: is the price was soo pricey :(

Popular Scrubs