Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 12/27/2014 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I hated everything about this mascara. It came very reccommended by beauty vloggers, but for me it was a disaster. I have fairly long lashes and it did nothing for me. I must've done 7 or 8 coats and still NO lengthening or volume effect. On top of that, about a minute after applying it, my eyes started to sting and water, and the mascara started running down my face. Now I've had it off of my eyes for about 30 mins and my eyes are killing me. I feel personally offended that I wasted money on this. This is the worst mascara I have ever used, and I've tried everything from prestige brands to very low end drugstore products. This takes the cake for worst overall.

on 12/21/2014 5:45:00 PM

I have to agree with all of the posters who gave this crap a negative rating. I have long lashes and know how to apply mascara, but this stuff did absolutely nothing for me. I don't like the brush, find it clumpy, and it makes my lashes look shorter and stubbier! One coat does zippo; two coats still look crummy, and three coats just look clumpy. Very disappointed that I wasted my money on this. I'll take good ol' Great Lash over this any day!

on 12/15/2014 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Other than Yes They're Real by Benefit - this is the only mascara I will use. Makes my eyes absolutely incredible! Photo posted.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

it only gives volume, but it can easily clump your lashes. not a bad mascara but ehhh it could work better

on 12/2/2014 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This sucks so bad. I don't know why many people liked it. I wonder why it didn't work for me. I have nice lashes and I know how to apply mascara.

The first coat, lengthened, but it didn't darken, at all. They were just as thin looking as if without no mascara on them. The second coat made them go straight (and my lashes are curly) and the third coat made them very clumpy. With other mascaras I only do two, I tried three coats with this once since it didn't make a difference with two. I'm pissed! it cost me nine bucks and I can't return it :[

on 11/28/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Horrible. Clumped and didn't volumize or lengthin

on 11/27/2014 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara did not add any length at all. My lashes were all stuck together & were very short but very very black.
I did not like this mascara & would not buy it again.

on 11/20/2014 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this mascara, it adds length and volume. I actually had someone ask if i did have false lashes on!!

on 11/19/2014 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Everytime I buy this mascara, I get compliments from girls asking me what mascara I use, and if they're real. guys to tell me I have nice long lashes. This product is cheap, but it works really well. My lashes a naturally thick, but I normally go for a ton of length and volume. I use the original formula on my top lashes and the waterproof formula on the bottom. Gives amazing results, fake looking lashes everytime. I've used this multiple times over the years, but like everything it doesn't work for everyone. My mom tried it and hated it, my best friend used it and loved it. I guess it really is personal, but since it's so cheap why not give it a try!

on 11/14/2014 6:32:00 PM

I love this mascara, it does clump or flake! I find that with most mascaras I try (ranging from ELF to LancĂ´me) I can't ever layer them enough with out major clumps to get the dramatic effect I am looking for. This mascara actually gives me the beautiful volume and length I am looking for, with out the nasty clumps. Love it.

Popular Mascaras