Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 12/7/2014 6:23:00 PM

I always find myself crawling back to this product, especially around winter time. As some reviewers have pointed out, this CREAM can get a bit greasy. However, I've noticed this only happens if used in excess or during hotter seasons. Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is an excellent product that works wonders for the itchy, dry patches on my sensitive skin. I use this on my face and body, and have never had any irritations. If you're doubting this purchase due to the price, don't. It is definitely an amazing investment, especially because it lasts for ages (seriously, I've had the same tub for at least 2 years) and will rid you of any dryness! :)

on 12/1/2014 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have a very dry sensitive skin due to tretinoin .1% and duac gel (clinda +benzoyl). This cream leaves my skin so oily, greasy and moisturized looking on the outside but when i pat my skin with a tissue after an hour, i am left with a taut, painful and dry feeling of the skin. The point is this cream only moisturizes on the outside but still leaves the inside of your skin dry. This also contains alcohol.

I have switched to physiogel cream because it's alcohol-free and it contains ceramides. Been using it for months now and it has been great.

on 11/14/2014 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This moisturizer is very thick and has a cream-like consistency. I love Cetaphil face wash so I had high hopes for this lotion. I used a small, small amount on my skin & let me tell you: I absolutely hate it. Its thick, greasy, lives an oily residue on your skin and does not sink into the pores. And this is using a small pea sized amount. It doesnt even spread and blend effortlessly. I woke up the next morning with the lotion still not absorbed and had a grease face the rest of the day.
All in all, this product is one of my most disliked product on the market. I threw the entire jar away. Do yourself a favor and buy another, lightweight lotion that absorbes nicely into the skin.

on 11/14/2014 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It makes my skin feel moist but it really just sits on it. In reality it's just dry skin under a layer of grease. Not moisturizing despite the greasiness.

on 11/12/2014 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Very simple, cheap, good moisturizer. It definitely works, leaves my skin feeling instantly moisturized. It is not heavy or greasy at all, I find it sinks into my skin quite nicely. I like that it's free of scent, and just generally very gentle and non-irritating to the skin. All you really need in a moisturizer, in my opinion.

on 11/10/2014 12:33:00 AM

Favorite moisturizer hands down. It really hydrates your skin without being too greasy. I originally got this tube for myself, but then my whole family started using it haha. The price is great for the amount of product you get and lasts for months!

on 11/2/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a review for the cream in the tube.

I use this after applying my benzoyl peroxide for acne. This moisturizer is extremely hydrating and I find that it lasts quite a while as you don't need much. I have oily, acne-prone skin and this does not break me out at all. It absorbs fast and doesn't leave my skin looking shiny.

Will keep repurchasing.

on 11/2/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

love love love this cream! does the job and gentle enough for sensitive skin like mine.

on 10/20/2014 12:44:00 PM

I really want to like this stuff. Having sensitive skin my face burns from everything. This is nice and moisturizing, and I don't mind the heavy texture since my face drinks it up. However, my face without fail breaks out every time I use it. How can something geared towards sensitive acne prone skin break you out? I guess it may just be me.

on 10/19/2014 11:55:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This was a decent moisturizer but I wouldn't buy it again. It was greasy and thick and my skin became red and oily after I put it on. Also the tub that it came in is extremely unhygienic since everyone in my family who used it would always put their fingers in to scoop some out and random particles would find their way into the container. This moisturizer didn't cause breakouts which is a plus point since I have acne-prone skin. Even though I didn't like it, this moisturizer worked really well on my mothers dry skin and she liked it.

Popular Moisturizers