NARS Orgasm Blush

talc - polyethylene - zinc stearate - silica - tricaprylin - caprylic/capric triglyceride - beeswax - peg-150 distearate lanolin - laureth-4 - tocopherol - disodium edta - methylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - ascorbyl palmitate. May contain: mica - ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 77742 (manganese violet) - ci 77007 (ultramarines) - ci 77891 (titanium dioxide) - ci 75470 (carmine) - ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride) - ci 15850 (red 6, red 7 lake) - ci 45410 (red 28 lake) - ci 17200 (red 33 lake) - ci 45370 (orange 5) - ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake) - ci 15985 (yellow 6 lake) - ci 42090 (blue 1 lake).

on 7/15/2003 4:33:00 PM

Finally jumped on the bandwagon and I'm very happy about it! I was surprised at how glow-y this made me look (guess I shouldn't have been, given all the reviews and the product name and all...) I'm a PPP and this was also surprisingly pink on me; I had anticipated that it would be more peach-toned but I actually prefer that it's a little more pink. Beautiful shimmer, definitely a high quality product.

on 7/15/2003 3:58:00 AM

OMG I think this is my HG blush. Nothing has compared to it yet. I swapped for it, and I'm glad I did. I heard about all the raves and reviews, and who can't love a catchy name like ORGASM!

I love the quality, the silky feeling, and the ease it is to put it on. The colour looks amazing on my LLL/MMM Asian skin, really makes me glow from within. I love this like no other!

on 7/14/2003 10:44:00 PM

I can't really think of anything else to add to the reviews below except saying that:

WHERE HAS THIS BLUSH BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?

Now I know how all those celebrities get that "Orgasmic" glow on their cheeks!

I'm a light-skinned latina and the shade shows beautifully on me.

on 7/13/2003 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

ARggg!! Lol i purcheased this the day they decided to up the price!! $22.50 for a blush...sigh...i must admit it gives me a sexy oo-come here look but...ARG $22.50. It better last me a long time. Maybe I would consider re-buying it later on...but not currently....

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I admit I bought this more cos the name was just too irresistable!! Hardly looked at the colour in the box even! hehehe! All novelty aside, I found this to be an excellent blush - both in quality and colour (peachy pinky with golden shimmer). It adds a nice, natural glow to my face! Better than sex?...well, no, but it's still very nice! This especially compliments a tan, but I use it whenever possible especially at night. It's quite subtle, but that's what I prefer. I'm not sure whether or not I will repurchase, as it is quite expensive...and I've had this for ages and still have quite a bit left.....besides, I am *craving* the Portofino Multiple which is basically Orgasm, just in cream form. (hmm..hope that didn't sound too vulgar)

on 7/12/2003 9:11:00 PM

This is truly a great blush. The color seems like it would complement most complexions. Also, the shimmer defines my cheekbones. It lasts a long time too. Highly recommend.

on 7/11/2003 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It's a good blush- but not for me. It leaves a very strange orangy/sparkly look on my cheeks.

on 7/10/2003 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Great product, wonderful packaging, flattering color for all types of skintone. I'm an MMM and I found this blush to compliment me, year round. Though, compared to Milani's Luminous, you can't beat the 4 dollar price tag.

NARS' Orgasm is shimmery. Lather on a little for a sheer sexy look and lather on a lot for a heavier look. Pricewise, okay. A little goes a long way and it should last a really long time. This is one of my favorite blushes.

on 7/9/2003 2:46:00 PM

This is a pretty shade, however it accentuates some of my pores on the cheeks. I think I should stay away from the shimmering blushes.

on 7/8/2003 2:25:00 PM

An oh-so-beautiful peachy gold on a slightly tan face. Very natural, but enhancing -- what makeup must be to fans of the "natural beauty" look (and really, who among us doesn't like to look like we were born flawless?). Also lasts forever, even with everyday use -- I've had it for 18 months and I'm not even seeing the bottom of the tray yet. Really mimics that post-coitus glow...here's wishing you multiples.

Top Rated NARS Products