Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

4.1

Not tested on animals

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 12/24/2007 8:29:00 AM

Perfect and gentle enough for my sensitized skin. My skin feels soft after using this product and doesn't even feel abraded!

on 12/23/2007 6:33:00 AM

my best exfoliation ever! Gentle on my sensitive skin, yet alright to use it on daily basis! 1 bottle can last me for 2 years, what a great deal! I usually use it early in the morning for that extra softness.

on 12/20/2007 11:35:00 AM

wow, my HG scrub! for years, my home facial regime consisted of cleansing with shiseido creamy cleansing foam, exfoliating with the astara daily refining scrub, clarifying pores with the origins charcoal mask and finally moisturizing with a thin layer of la mer. thanks to reviews on this site, i decided to try the daily microfoliant because i was looking to replace my astara scrub. i'm so glad i did - this one product has permanently replaced the astara scrub and charcoal mask, and has some brightening ingredients to boot. like other reviewers, the key to using this product is to lather it up until the graininess is gone, apply only the rich foam and let it sit for a few minutes. the first couple of times i didn't lather up the grains enough, and it was like scouring my face with comet. then i added a few drops more water and WOW! i can use this exfoliator every single day, followed by a thin layer of night cream and it doesn't bother my skin - even my husband noticed how glowy and clear my skin was. you get a huge amount considering a teaspoon or so of microfoliant is used each day, so each bottle should last me at least a year or so. i'm praying they don't discontinue this before i have to buy a new bottle.

on 12/16/2007 10:36:00 PM

This leaves my skin squeaky clean and bright. But it gives me small bumps even when I use it every other day. It does not help with my pores and feels tight on my skin.

My skin agrees with microfoliant, however, when used twice weekly. But at this rate, a lot of cheaper exfoliant can do the same job.

I will not repurchase.

on 12/15/2007 12:13:00 AM

this is one of my favorite exfoliator and it really lasts a really long time. I use it almost everyday and i have been using it for over 1 year and 6 month now. After using it, it always make my skin feel extremely soft and smooth. And unlike other exfoliator you can use it daily. When I use this, I hardly ever broke up. I love it so much, that once I'm done using it, I will defintely repurchase.

on 12/7/2007 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i LOVE this product! after hearing so many good reports etc from mags and word of mouth-ive wanted this 4 ages!!!
my best friends skin ALWAYS looks so smooth! radiant and glowy! and really toned and flawless!
SO I BOUGHT IT FROM jerseybeautycompany.com (rly good website)
were you can get them a little cheaper and thers no p&p!!

so anways
i tries it as soon as it come and you can just FEEL the skin softening as soon as you put the stuff on your face! it feels wonderful! after ive taken it off my skin looks really radiant, smooth and i cant explain it but it just looks really toned and even?! if that makes sense!
ive used it everyday and everyone always asks what i use on my skin as it looks so nice, its one of those beauty secrets!!!!
and i sware my skin is alot clearer and i havnt had as many breakouts either! yay !

on 12/5/2007 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love that this product is the most gentle (in terms of abrasiveness) physical exfoliant I've ever used on my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin smooth without being overly harsh--except for all the plant extracts, some of which irritate both my nasal allergies and my skin. If I could find a similar product without the plant extracts, I would consider purchasing, but I won't buy this product again.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Talc, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Rice Bran, Rice Starch, PCA, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Limonene, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Allantoin, Salicylic Acid, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Papain, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Cyclodextrin, Melaleuca, Tea Tree Leaf Oil. continued >>

on 12/4/2007 1:38:00 AM

It brightens up a bit and leaves your skin squeaky clean but apart from that it doesn't help keeping the pores clear - black and white heads are still developing. Would not repurchase.

on 11/23/2007 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

On par and similar to murad's aha/bha exfoliating cleanser. Leaves skin clean and smooth (i would use about twice a week). My only beef on this product is the smell, which i find pretty offensive but i dont take off lippies for that. Very good product.

on 11/14/2007 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product at a spa I worked at. I was lucky enough the boss let us use her dermalogica account and we just paid for products. So my size of this is actually professional. At first I was skeptical because I have oily skin that turns red with most products I put on. I've been using this a month and the results are incredible. I do what's called a power cleanse. Basically I mix it with my special cleasing gel. I apply both together and then use the brush to get a good exfoliation. My skin isn't near the oil slick it was and sooo very soft :) The container could be designed better but it seems to work ok. Since a little goes a long way this stuff could last me the two years tha the bottle says it will be good for.

Popular Scrubs