Bobbi Brown Corrector

4.1

petrolatum, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, tribehenin, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, oxokerite, lecithin, propylene glycol stearate, sorbitan laurate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate. May contain: titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, ultramarines (ci 77007), carmine (ci 75470).

on 4/21/2010 12:42:00 PM

I absolutely love this product, while I don't have very dark circles, I do have a few veins that I am conscious of near the corner of my eye.
I look way more awake when I use this and often get complimented on how 'nice' I look.
While it is expensive, its well worth the money, because you only need a tiny amount.

on 4/20/2010 6:32:00 AM

i am so-so abt this product. first, i have really serious dark circles, bags and wrinkles under my eyes.
pros:
it was moisturizing and has good staying power. it didn't slip into my wrinkles

cons:
it only helped a little bit with my dark circles, but when i wear a concealer on top, it gets cakey and dry easily.

on 4/19/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I use medium to dark bisque. And I am NEVER looking back! This is really creamy, so a little goes a long way, but NOTHING has ever covered my circles as this. It evens out the tone with the rest of my face. I apply this with the Bare Escentuals full coverage concealer brush. I just dab a tiny amount all over and it covers while not settling into fine lines.

When I'm wearing more "formal" makeup I like to pair it with the actual creamy concealer which gives a nice luminosity. Not a reverse raccoon mind you, just a gorgeous, luminous effect. Love this stuff!

on 4/18/2010 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have this in Dark Peach, and it's amazing! I have hereditary, extremely dark circles that makes me look like I got punched in the eye. It is very difficult to cover and any flesh toned concealer used alone would only make them looking worse, ashy and grey. I decided to try out a corrector underneath, and I'm glad I did. Applied underneath a concealer, it brightens and eliminates the darkness. While the price is a bit steep (I paid $33 plus tax here in Canada in Holt Renfrew) it lasts a while since you only use a tiny amount and it's worth it, at least for me. Very creamy in consistency, easy to blend, doesn't dry out and the little mirror in the lid is a cute bonus. Love it!

P.S. Be sure to try out all the possible shades for you, meaning either the Bisques or the Peaches. When a Bobbi Brown make up artist first tested them out on me, I got matched with Deep Bisque. While it did brighten the area a bit, it wasn't enough. I then went back and tried out the peach shades, which is a million times better. If concealing dark circles is important to you, try out all your options!

on 4/18/2010 8:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I have found my HG corrector in LIGHT TO MEDIUM BISQUE. For Reference I'm NC 35/37 in MAC and have golden/yellow undertones. What works well for me is first prepping with the hydrating eye cream. Then apply the corrector, next concealer(in Natural Tan or 4.25), and lastly set with powder. I have slight dark circles, so I apply minimal amount to the dark areas and pat with my ring finger. Once I applied too much and it looked cakey. I love the creamy texture. It lasts a long time. Would definitely rebuy.
Also, if I wanted my undereyes to appear a tad bit brighter, I could use different shades. The BISQUE corrector and Warm Natural concealer is an alternative for me.
FYI, the BB MUA/SA at Oakridge Mall and Stanford Shopping Center were super nice and matched my skin color well.

on 4/18/2010 3:34:00 AM

This is my go-to concealor. I have used it for the last five years and love it! At uni, it covered the super eye bags after having too much fun, and now at work, it covers the HUGE eye bags from too much work (but that's another story!).

The formula is ever-so creamy and the coverage... well, I think industrial strength covers it (hah. word play). I also it to conceal redness around my nose, and to even out the skintone around my lips.

Really great. HIghly recommended.

on 4/16/2010 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

WOW. I have OFFICIALLY found my HG product....which is Bobbi Brown's Light bisque corrector. This is the PERFECT match for me and I feel that it is made just for me, and I have to tell you that I have never really thought this way about any makeup I own. One swipe and it covers my blue-greenish undereye circles, I can't believe it. and doesn't leave streaks..it looks SUPER natural. Then I use Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer. Love!

Note: I have NC20 skin.

on 4/13/2010 3:59:00 PM

Ok I've seen a lot of negative comments on this product and so I thought I had to put my two cents worth in. I LOVE this product!!! I have horrible dark circles under my eyes and I have most of my life (we're talking since like 12 years old/family thing), and I am currently 28. Anyways I have tried everything known to man to hide them, and they always just come out looking a lighter version of the same dark circles. There is however a trick to using this product... First of all everyone should be moisturizing their face and using an under eye cream regardless!! That shouldn't be such a big extra step. I personally use a Clinique moisturizer and a Christian Dior under eye cream. After I put those on then comes the corrector. It can appear to be a little heavy and crepey if you use too much, or don't use a moisterizer/or eye cream before hand. I like to dab it from my inner eye and work my way out and then use my foundation brush (which I don't actually use for foundation but for my moisturizer) to blend it in. Anyways once that is done I go on with my normal routine of foundation, a little concealor and then use a powder to set it all. You can use any powder to set the bobbi brown, and bobbie brown's concealor comes with a setting powder if you want to use that. I will say that using the corrector and concealor by bobbi brown is going to be a bit much as they are both thick and heavy. I use a more liquid concealor over it as you won't need much. I also use the corrector to cover blemishes, which it does beautifully!! I find the whole routine takes me about 5 minutes and I come out with flawless skin. It may seem like a lot, but it really isn't, and this product is just a corrector. It isn't going to be your one stop shop for perfection, although on days that I'm well rested and hydrated a little dab is all I need without anything extra. It is a pretty expensive product, and I go through it pretty fast, but it is completely worth it in my opinion!!

on 4/12/2010 4:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Awesome! I wish I bought this sooner. This works wonders for my dark circles which are a bit purple. I thought I loved my MUFE concealers but Bobbi Brown's corrector works so much better. MUFE can be cakey and it's definitely not as creamy as BB's. I still use MUFE concealers because I love some of the shades in the concealer palette. For reference, I am close to NC-42 and I use BB dark peach corrector. When I first saw BB's corrector, I felt it was a bit pricey considering it's only .06 oz but it is worth every cent. I will have to try other products from Bobbi Brown's line and will definitely repurchase the corrector. I love it!

on 4/11/2010 8:57:00 AM

Of all the concealers I've tried in the past, this one might be the best one out of the bunch. I've tried Cle de Peau, Armani, Lancome, Shiseido and several drug store brands, but the Corrector in Bisque is the one that gives the most coverage. Now I'm only giving 4 lippies because it lessens the look of dark circles, but does not completely eliminate it. I've always tried concealers in my skin tone, but this was the first time I've tried concealers in more pink tone (I'm Asian with pale skin, slightly yellow undertone), but the pink offsets the dark circles better without totally highlighting under the eyes (which often accentuated the dark circles).